• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tazwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    It is tuuf for a newbie that searching internet for a certain gun or information to get 50 posts without just writing crap. I enjoy the site and and learned alot of good infornation but also missed buying a gun I wanted badly because of the rule. I will not just post comments to go my 50. But I think there are better ways to help a newbie to get hold a seller . Hope everyone understands what I am trying to explain

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    It is tuuf for a newbie that searching internet for a certain gun or information to get 50 posts without just writing crap. I enjoy the site and and learned alot of good infornation but also missed buying a gun I wanted badly because of the rule. I will not just post comments to go my 50. But I think there are better ways to help a newbie to get hold a seller . Hope everyone understands what I am trying to explain

There is always becoming a Site Supporter to get early access to the classifieds. That way, you can post good thoughts and content and won't have to miss out on those awesome deals!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Just wait around, there will be other awesome deals.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    But I think there are better ways to help a newbie to get hold a seller . Hope everyone understands what I am trying to explain

There is. If you just can't stand to participate in the forums, you can become a site supporter. You should understand that the Classifieds aren't meant (and were never meant) for passers-by. They're meant for the people who contribute to the forum, either through content or through the stuff that keeps the lights on.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    There is. If you just can't stand to participate in the forums, you can become a site supporter. You should understand that the Classifieds aren't meant (and were never meant) for passers-by. They're meant for the people who contribute to the forum, either through content or through the stuff that keeps the lights on.

INGO is going to start paying electric bills?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    We were waiting for Obama to pay our bills for us, but so far he hasn't come through.

I think we have to be registered as a WBE or an MBE first.

Is it really that hard to engage in conversation on a topic that your interested in to get your 50 posts:dunno:

He was way too intelligent to engage in any of our sophomoric conversations.

You have to have hope. There's your problem.

I'm hopeless.. Now the opener of the NFL season is being killed for a "talk to Congress".

No, no. The little blinky lights on the servers. You know, like the ones in the 1950s scifi movies with the tape reels whirring back and forth...

I always just imagined scutter running back and forth from computer to computer. There's only 5 or 6 real posters anyway. The rest are just shill accounts.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I always just imagined scutter running back and forth from computer to computer. There's only 5 or 6 real posters anyway. The rest are just shill accounts.

Pfft. It's easier to just have them jacked directly into my brain. That way I never have to get off the couch and I'm always within reach of the Pringles.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Pfft. It's easier to just have them jacked directly into my brain. That way I never have to get off the couch and I'm always within reach of the Pringles.

Since my previous post had 4 quotes with something addressing each of them, can we count that as 4 individual posts to go toward my count? I know I have 50 already, but you can never be too sure!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Taz,

Think of INGO as a great forum for learning that has classifieds instead of classifieds that also contain a forum. BTW, $10 to support the site is a real bargain.:rockwoot:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Taz,

Think of INGO as a great forum for learning that has classifieds instead of classifieds that also contain a forum. BTW, $10 to support the site is a real bargain.:rockwoot:

(cue Ronco announcer) You'll get this way cool "Site Supporter" badge placed under your screen name, you'll have to ability to post awesome quotes in your sig line.... How much would you pay for something as fantastic as this? But Wait, there's more!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    (cue Ronco announcer) You'll get this way cool "Site Supporter" badge placed under your screen name, you'll have to ability to post awesome quotes in your sig line.... How much would you pay for something as fantastic as this? But Wait, there's more!

(Ronco continues...) In addition, you also get higher PM limits, the ability to change your "Plinker" title, and occasional invites to cool site supporter-only specials. Now how much would you pay? $20? $30?

Top Bottom