• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh

Depending upon thetype of cook, here are a few.

Alcohol - Gasoline additives or Rubbing Alcohol
    Ether (starting fluid)
    Benzene
    Paint thinner
    Freon
    Acetone
    Chloroform
    Camp stove fuel
    Anhydrous ammonia
    White gasoline
    Pheynl-2-Propane
    Phenylacetone
    Phenylpropanolamine
    Rock, table or Epsom salt
    Iodine crystals
    Red Phosphorous
    Toluene (found in brake cleaner)
    Red Devil Lye
    Drain cleaner
    Muraitic acid
    Battery acid
    Lithium from batteries
    Sodium metal
    Ephedrine
    Cold tablets
    Diet aids
    Iodine
    Bronchodialators
    Energy boosters

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I know that meth is just one of many drugs but, has anyone looked at what goes into the finished product?

If they would use Bacon Oil, they'd have even more customers.

Most "Chemical" drugs use unpronounceable ingredients that can also strip paint off your car.
    Oh Ya - That's what I want to put in my body.
    It's all poison to us humans so why on earth people want to melt themselves in to a mushy ooze is beyond me. :n00b:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If they would use Bacon Oil, they'd have even more customers.

Most "Chemical" drugs use unpronounceable ingredients that can also strip paint off your car.
    Oh Ya - That's what I want to put in my body.
    It's all poison to us humans so why on earth people want to melt themselves in to a mushy ooze is beyond me. :n00b:

by that same token why do we allow soda product?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LrHlkn6ZcQ
    :dunno:

Yet we tax and allow those?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I didnt see anything impressive in that video. Soapy water cleans off battery terminals as well. :twocents:

Was trying to show you that we have legal poison's like pop that we seem to be Ok with & folks drink that will also cause issues as well they will turn them into mush just like the meth. Just a different mush.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Ether (starting fluid)
    Benzene
    Paint thinner
    Freon
    Acetone
    Chloroform
    Camp stove fuel
    Anhydrous ammonia
    White gasoline
    Pheynl-2-Propane
    Phenylacetone
    Phenylpropanolamine
    Iodine crystals
    Red Phosphorous
    Red Devil Lye
    Drain cleaner
    Muraitic acid
    Battery acid
    Lithium from batteries
    Sodium metal
    Ephedrine
    Cold tablets
    Diet aids
    Iodine
    Bronchodialators
    Energy boosters

Well, if you are trying to persuade me into trying meth, it isn't working.:):

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    For the record, I don't believe I was trolling. The whole situation is a damn shame, and could be avoided if so many weren't so anxious to tell others how to run their lives.

No, the whole thing could be avoided if drug dealers didn't murder police officers who are serving a valid search warrant issued on probable cause by a neutral and detached magistrate per the 4th Amendment.

It disgusts me how many people here want to assign blame for this murder to ANYONE or ANYTHING but the guy who pulled the trigger.

Joe

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Has a new story developed that I haven't seen?

How do we know he was a "bad guy?" All I've read is they kicked in the guy's door on suspicion of drugs and he shot 5 potential "bad guys." I haven't heard a word about if they knocked first, alerted who they were or even if the guy had anything illegal in his house.

If they busted down his door without knocking and he was a law-abiding citizen with nothing illegal in his possession, who is the bad guy/guys?

No sarcasm and no devil's advocate here...I think they are valid questions.

I get sick to my stomach thinking about how my life would change if a SWAT team busted down my door without knocking and alerting me of who they are.

Where are you getting that this was a "no-knock" or that the house was breached? I've never seen that anywhere.

This guy was already in trouble for beating his wife/girlfriend, it was when they were there for that that they found the first round of drugs.

This time, they had a warrant apparently secured in the fashion required by our constitution.

This isn't a "wrong house, innocent person" type event. This is right house, valid warrant supported by evidence and drug dealer who would rather die than go to prison as evidenced by him offing himself and his girl.

Joe

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Never thought about that. Was someone just shopping and drop all their stuff in a bucket my mistake and ended up with meth.:dunno:

No, it was developed by the Japanese in the 1890's as a byproduct of an ephedrine reaction from what I understand.

It was used by their military and industrial complexes to boost productivity and fighting ability.

It was also widely distributed to and used by the U.S. forces in WW II and amphetamine use is still allowed by pilots under some circumstances.

Best,

JOe

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell

Ether (starting fluid)
    Benzene
    Paint thinner
    Freon
    Acetone
    Chloroform
    Camp stove fuel
    Anhydrous ammonia
    White gasoline
    Pheynl-2-Propane
    Phenylacetone
    Phenylpropanolamine
    Iodine crystals
    Red Phosphorous
    Red Devil Lye
    Drain cleaner
    Muraitic acid
    Battery acid
    Lithium from batteries
    Sodium metal
    Ephedrine
    Cold tablets
    Diet aids
    Iodine
    Bronchodialators
    Energy boosters

If we legalized it would Eli Lilly still need all of these ingrediesnts or would they just use the exact chemicals needed without what is it 5 gallons of toxins for every pound.
    We also wouldn't have idiots making it in their trailer at the risk of explosions and toxins everywhere. Just my :twocents: I do not do meth heck I am almost 40 no one I know does but anyone who thinks that they are going to completly stop meth or drugs in general is crazy.
    As long as there is a market for drugs and in this case steroids there will be people selling it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    If we legalized it would Eli Lilly still need all of these ingrediesnts or would they just use the exact chemicals needed without what is it 5 gallons of toxins for every pound.
    We also wouldn't have idiots making it in their trailer at the risk of explosions and toxins everywhere. Just my :twocents: I do not do meth heck I am almost 40 no one I know does but anyone who thinks that they are going to completly stop meth or drugs in general is crazy.
    As long as there is a market for drugs and in this case steroids there will be people selling it.

They would charge so much for it that people would still make it themselves.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    I would say that on an industrial scale they could make it cheaper and safer than some tweeker making it from that list of ingredients in the trailer next to regular citizens.
    The black market is more expensive b/c of the risk at every level.

Top Bottom