• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    The Anschutz 1415 is a half incher w SK Standard Plus at 50 yards.
    However I'm out of vert adj on the old Leupold Vari XIII 3.5-10X AO.
    The rifle did NOT like CCI Blazer.
    So am gonna send the old scope in for checkup.
    if it tests good as is, then something else is amiss.
    Eh, a 15MOA base should fix that.

The Savage MKII TR also liked the SK Standard Plus.
    Switched to lower EGW rings, but think I'll go back to the next higher again.
    My Peltor ear muff was rubbing the paint off the cheapo Boyds Tacticool stock (factory).
    Guess I'll repaint it this week.
    I got to watch a bunch of the 3P small bore last week at Perry.......I watched these people shoot ½ groups OFFHAND!

bb218hlv

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2024
    North Vernon, IN
    I have always preferred 22LR over other rifle calibers, I have 34 of them and I recently added my first official “Target” rifle. It was a 1925 Winchester model 52 very accurate and fun to shoot. Yesterday I bought a 1985 Remington 541 X Target 22LR. I dialed it in today at 50 yards and holy crap is this thing accurate. I thought some of my other 22’s were super accurate, but these two are definitely top dogs now.
    View attachment 274694
    Nice to hear, I have a 541X but have not shot it. Hope mine is a good shooter. Trigger pull leaves a lot to be desired.

Scott58

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    NW indiana
    I'm a 25 yrd guy when it comes to my 10\22. Its got a Beeman Blue Ribbon 2x7 scope on it for 43 years now. I've never had an accuracy problem. Been a great rifle. Just how much better are the CZ and Savage offerings? Its hard to imagine this not being my .22 rifle for the rest of my life.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I'm a 25 yrd guy when it comes to my 10\22. Its got a Beeman Blue Ribbon 2x7 scope on it for 43 years now. I've never had an accuracy problem. Been a great rifle. Just how much better are the CZ and Savage offerings? Its hard to imagine this not being my .22 rifle for the rest of my life.
    Why would you sell a 22 to buy another 22.

If you have a playboy model girlfriend you sure could pull a hooters waitress as a side chick.

Scott58

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    NW indiana
    My bad the not being the rifle for the rest of my life line after the CZ lust.

Like all ingo'er the turtle just assumed this making me a turtles rear.

Get the CZ I would suggest the LUX euro stocked open sights version of eyes allow.
    I should of expressed myself a little better. I'm not opposed to another .22 I'm interested in a takedown 10\22 pistol (really enjoying long barreled pistols), but as far as accuracy my original 1981 10\22 has never been a slouch. My CZ pistol is nice enough just never laid eyes on their .22.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I should of expressed myself a little better. I'm not opposed to another .22 I'm interested in a takedown 10\22 pistol (really enjoying long barreled pistols), but as far as accuracy my original 1981 10\22 has never been a slouch. My CZ pistol is nice enough just never laid eyes on their .22.
    Try this one.
    I think if Indy base c and j on pendleton pike is a CZ dealer but it is in the hood and the big guy will talk your ears off.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Try this one.
    I think if Indy base c and j on pendleton pike is a CZ dealer but it is in the hood and the big guy will talk your ears off.

Never heard of Indy base c and j. Google search doesn't bring anything up. Are you thinking of KS&E? They've been out of business for a few years I think.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Forgive me Lord for I have sinned, I to own a Savage MkII.

I also have an old Mossberg 46 with a peep that Doggy Daddy may talk me out of one day...
    Nothing wrong with a Savage Mk 2
    I have on and less than $400 in everything including glass. It shoots great

Attachments

• IMG_1199.jpeg
      IMG_1199.jpeg
      698.6 KB · Views: 3

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Nothing wrong with a Savage Mk 2
    I have on and less than $400 in everything including glass. It shoots great
    I got the mkII TR, put a DIP trigger guard on it, EGW base and rings, Leupold 6-18x Freedom.on top. It does alright LOL but ran me a little more.

Get my sporter .22 figured out and run em head to head. Loser goes bye bye.

Top Bottom