• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Counter - Just because it says potentially doesn't mean any other infractions ever did or would occur. Just because they caught with a small order does not mean they ever did it before or would do it again or that its not a common business practice that they got caught up in.

I do agree with the 20 agents primarily involved not 250 full time.

But they "may" have done it again so we must nail them up against the wall now. You know, charge people for crimes before they happen. Wasn't Tom Cruise in a movie about that?

Bada Boom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    West Indiana
    Gee, I thought that is what the dem's just did with "The LouisanaPurchase 2", and Neb., and whoever they "bought" to get the healthcare bill where it is.....If you are following the news, the dem's are not going to seat the R. winner in Mass. til AFTER they find a way to pass the HC legis.....

Yes, that's what I was just thinking. Just goes to show you. It depends on who you are if you can bribe someone for votes or a sale. Pathetic

Astrocreep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indy
    Hey, I'm glad they did the arrests at SHOT.
    Considering the massive waste of tax dollars this investigation consumed, why pay the FBI to run all over the country looking for each different suspect? They SAVED us money by arresting these guys all in one place. :D

Innocent until proven guilty I say.

If they did the crime, the deserve what's coming to them.

In any case, there are much, much better ways that the FBI could have been using their resources.
    I'm not that concerned about some firearms company reps handing out minor bribes to ensure sales contracts make it through when we PAY jerks in congress to do that sort of garbage every day!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Hey, I'm glad they did the arrests at SHOT.
    Considering the massive waste of tax dollars this investigation consumed, why pay the FBI to run all over the country looking for each different suspect? They SAVED us money by arresting these guys all in one place. :D

Innocent until proven guilty I say.

If they did the crime, the deserve what's coming to them.

In any case, there are much, much better ways that the FBI could have been using their resources.
    I'm not that concerned about some firearms company reps handing out minor bribes to ensure sales contracts make it through when we PAY jerks in congress to do that sort of garbage every day!

NO kidding. In politics you can offer a Representative more money for their state to vote a certain way. THAT is perfectly legal.

oy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Sting operations are a waste. They are illegal and unconstitutional. How can you do time for a non existent crime? lol. Shouldn't the FBI be spending their resources on child rapists and escaped convicts?

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Sorry, but I can't defend these guys if they indeed did what they are accused of doing. This is corruption, plain and simple. I wonder what some defending them would be saying if they worked for GE or another corporation run by liberals. Just because they are in the gun industry doesn't elevate their status with me. Corruption is corruption, and any decent person with common sense would have told these "African" leaders to go stuff themselves when they suggested this.

There's no grey area here. If they did this, and they are convicted, a strong message will be sent through the industry about corrupt practices. My guess is that this investigation, due to its size, was started before the Obamanation took office. Even if it did, wrong is wrong.

Other people doing it, or politicians getting away with it doesn't make it right or excusable, either. Someone else getting away with it--legally--(ie Democrats and healthcare), still doesn't excuse it or make it right.

Be careful when justifying or rationalizing this kind of behavior, based on the behavior of the Democrats. Soon, we'll start to look just like them. Liberals like to justify wrong behavior that way, to the point where they make the difference between right and wrong very blury. Heck, they even do that with terrorists. Its a slippery moral slope.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Sting operations are a waste. They are illegal and unconstitutional. How can you do time for a non existent crime? lol. Shouldn't the FBI be spending their resources on child rapists and escaped convicts?
    I admit upfront that I don't have all the facts of what happened.

Wasn't it our own Jack Ryan that proposed the theory that when a normally benign group suddenly has a member(s) fomenting illegal acts, those members should be looked at with suspicion as being undercover .gov agents?

Top Bottom