• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Was at mg LGS the other day and he seems to think the .22 panic is coming to an end. He is getting it in on a regular basis, not massive amounts, but steady. At least this is how I was to understand it...

Dave A

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Hancock Co.
    I stopped in Cabela’s (St. Louis) and picked up a 1400 round bucket of Remington 36 grain plated hollow points for $70. A store employee pushed a cart with a couple boxes of the buckets and a couple boxes of Winchester 500 round bricks. I think the bricks were going for $30.

familyevents

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    Greenwood
    I was travelling thru Columbus, OH and stopped at Cabelas on a Wednesday and they had a whole shelf full of 22, bought my limit (one box of 500) stopped back on my way home 3 days later shelf empty! Just got to be lucky!

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I could have gotten some but decided to pass on the Thunderbolt. Alas I only have one firearm that likes it.

Maybe I am the lucky one. Pretty much all my .22 firearms will shoot anything except for a couple .22 conversions that are tempermental. It is not much of an ammo problem as a conversion problem.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I could have gotten some but decided to pass on the Thunderbolt. Alas I only have one firearm that likes it.

Nothing I have particularly "likes" Thunderbolt accuracy-wise, but they will function with it. When I was trying to buy it, price per round was really my only concern since I was hoping to burn it up in a Ruger AC 556 with a Ciener conversion.

Top Bottom