• ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Shows in stock now

I clicked on the link. It said instock so I ordered 3. By the time I logged in to complete the order, it said the stock staus had changed and its all gone!

So, yes, seems to be coming back into stock occasionally. But in small quantities and you need to jump on it immediately. Price is reasonable for these but shipping would add 2-3 cents per round I think.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    yeah, for 3 boxes it made it $66 so about 6.5 cents a round. 1.5 cents more than I pay at walmart but a lot better than 10 cents around many resellers are asking for.

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    You have to keep watching stock at Midway USA throughout the day. They evidently scan each box of ammo as it comes off of the truck meaning that a particular ammo can show as in stock or unavailable several times in one day. Sign in to your Midway USA account and then browse the 22 ammo and click on Notify Me for every brand/type that you want to purchase. When it comes in you will get an email saying that it is available. When you get the email you need to act immediately because it can sell out in minutes. After you get a notification be sure to click on Notify Me for that ammo again to be notified the next time that it comes in.

Here is another tip to reduce the cost of shipping... If you add something that you want from their Free Shipping list you can reduce your shipping costs.
    Shop Thousands of Free Shipping Products ? MidwayUSA
    I added this small item and got the item and ammo for less than the ammo alone.
    5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool SS

weedsnager

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 28, 2013
    Merrillville, In
    You have to keep watching stock at Midway USA throughout the day. They evidently scan each box of ammo as it comes off of the truck meaning that a particular ammo can show as in stock or unavailable several times in one day. Sign in to your Midway USA account and then browse the 22 ammo and click on Notify Me for every brand/type that you want to purchase. When it comes in you will get an email saying that it is available. When you get the email you need to act immediately because it can sell out in minutes. After you get a notification be sure to click on Notify Me for that ammo again to be notified the next time that it comes in.

Here is another tip to reduce the cost of shipping... If you add something that you want from their Free Shipping list you can reduce your shipping costs.
    Shop Thousands of Free Shipping Products ? MidwayUSA
    I added this small item and got the item and ammo for less than the ammo alone.
    5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool SS

Good info !!

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Dunham's in Bedford reopened this morning. By the time the doors opened there were about 15 people waiting outside, all there for .22. Managed to score 2 bulk packs of federal auto match and 4 individual boxes federal gameshok. guessing it was all gone in the first hour. First I've seen in months here in Bedford, except at Cosners where it's extremely overpriced.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Dunham's in Bedford reopened this morning. By the time the doors opened there were about 15 people waiting outside, all there for .22. Managed to score 2 bulk packs of federal auto match and 4 individual boxes federal gameshok. guessing it was all gone in the first hour. First I've seen in months here in Bedford, except at Cosners where it's extremely overpriced.

Bedford Wal-Mart gets .22LR in pretty regularly, you just have to be there early to get it. They had some last weekend.

Top Bottom