• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The more I think about the Bank and Credit Union organization testimony, the more I come to the conclusion they want zero additional restrictions. They want to be able to behave like Pontius Pilate, taking the path of least resistance when pressured by WOKE Lynch Mobs to de-bank and defund specific classes of account holders because of [fill in what the WOKE Lynch Mob doesn't like here]. Then wash their hands afterward and walk away, absolved of the carnage it's caused.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Jeff AKA Skid. Known associate of @Bollorollo , he was at the ConC contentious hearing and the Indianapolis city/county council meeting in May. Jeff is good people.
    Turn out was great with many excellent people speaking in behave of the bill. Everyone their speaking did Great! And thank you for speaking today.. We need to stand up and call out this ESG and Social Credit B@llSh!t otherwise the gun grabbers will have their way of destroying the 2nd and next try to cancel all of us firearm owners or Firearm business.. On the way home I ended up stopping and got a nice beverage to drink with the pizza I made this afternoon.. Oh yeah.. I must add Its always great to see the faces of the names of those who are here to say, Hi..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240131-140641_kindlephoto-371345789.png
      Screenshot_20240131-140641_kindlephoto-371345789.png
      266.9 KB · Views: 21
    Last edited:

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    A few years ago I took a CQB class and Steve was also taking the class.. We both have a mutual friend who spent many years as a SF Hostage Rescue who was teaching the class. Steve's firearm store is very nice in Terre Haute with great prices plus generally has bulk ammo on sale.. It was nice to see him again plus it was awesome to see Steve speak on behalf of the firearm industry.. Screenshot_20240131-151047_kindlephoto-375265426.png

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Were people talking about Lucas's stunt while you were there?
    Wasn't on our scope while we were there.

Edit: we were focused on the task at hand. We have some new players on the Pro-2A team and that is a good thing.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good to have you back in this part of the Internet, Gun Guy. We're at halftime at the General Assembly. Time to get ready for HB 1235... in the Senate Judiciary Committee.
    Nothing scheduled yet. Actually there is very little of anything scheduled for the remaining days. This is tomorrow for now.
    1706758766106.png

But we are indeed coming up on the official halftime.
    1706758611291.png

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Nothing scheduled yet. Actually there is very little of anything scheduled for the remaining days. This is tomorrow for now.
    View attachment 329770

But we are indeed coming up on the official halftime.
    View attachment 329769
    First they'll get the bulk of the Senate bills pushed through, then do the 1st reading on the House bills/assign to committee.

Hearings in the Senate are 14/21/28 Feb. It'll be a long day if both are on the same day (Ins/Financial Institutions meets 0830 on Wednesdays; Judiciary meets 1330 on Wednesdays.)

SB 1235 (kills off Gary v Glock) has Senator Freeman as the sponsor. He Chairs the Corrections and Criminal Law Committee. I really see it going to Judiciary. Ugh.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    First they'll get the bulk of the Senate bills pushed through, then do the 1st reading on the House bills/assign to committee.

Hearings in the Senate are 14/21/28 Feb. It'll be a long day if both are on the same day (Ins/Financial Institutions meets 0830 on Wednesdays; Judiciary meets 1330 on Wednesdays.)

SB 1235 (kills off Gary v Glock) has Senator Freeman as the sponsor. He Chairs the Corrections and Criminal Law Committee. I really see it going to Judiciary. Ugh.
    Just as long as I get to watch Liberals asking dumb questions, its got an entertainment value of its own

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    The more I think about the Bank and Credit Union organization testimony, the more I come to the conclusion they want zero additional restrictions. They want to be able to behave like Pontius Pilate, taking the path of least resistance when pressured by WOKE Lynch Mobs to de-bank and defund specific classes of account holders because of [fill in what the WOKE Lynch Mob doesn't like here]. Then wash their hands afterward and walk away, absolved of the carnage it's caused.
    IMO, a law preventing them from acting based on the whims of woke lynch mobs would also protect them from the woke lynch mobs and focus the attention of the WLM on the legislature. It sounds to me more like they want to be active participants of the WLM.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Well, a state legislator showing people his gun is going to draw some conversation.

The kids were ridiculous, but you’re going to get that in the role.
    Conversation? Sure. BBQ guns also draw conversation. Any openly carried (or even printing) gun might draw conversation.

For rational people, that conversation is about the firearm, preferences, the holster, etc. For irrational people, the mere sight of a holstered firearm elicits irrational fear. Actions of the rational should not be dictated by the reactions of the irrational.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Conversation? Sure. BBQ guns also draw conversation. Any openly carried (or even printing) gun might draw conversation.

For rational people, that conversation is about the firearm, preferences, the holster, etc. For irrational people, the mere sight of a holstered firearm elicits irrational fear. Actions of the rational should not be dictated by the reactions of the irrational.
    I think for people familiar and comfortable with firearms, sure. For people not familiar, especially younger people, that's probably not going to win hearts and minds.

Top Bottom