• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I think it would be in the Governor’s best future political interest if he just called Superintendent Carter and said “sorry, buddy, we finally lost this one… I have to sign it”.
    With any luck there is no Future Political for Holcomb.

I don't care if he signs it or not he will not get any support from me.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The 9 GOP senators who voted against this need to go. Don’t care how good they are on other issues. I already e-mailed mine (Perfect) and told him I’d be supporting his opponents in the primary and general should it comes to that.
    I’ll be dropping the dime on the RINO nine to my my NRA POCs tonight.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Channel 13 news is already stirring up the **** storm. I dislike ALL media, and even the local goons here, but I`m watching 13 to see exactly what they`re saying. They`ve already shown the video of Furhrer carter getting all fake obama emotional and sniffing to the Indiana Senate that if they`re for this bill, they aren`t with law enforcement. Snif-snif...

As an aside, I hope everyone remembers to thank their Indiana representatives if they voted for this measure. We put a lot of pressure on them to come through, and come through they did. I`m certainly going to thank my Senator, R Michael Young. He was fantastic last night!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Channel 13 news is already stirring up the **** storm. I dislike ALL media, and even the local goons here, but I`m watching 13 to see exactly what they`re saying. They`ve already shown the video of Furhrer carter getting all fake obama emotional and sniffing to the Indiana Senate that if they`re for this bill, they aren`t with law enforcement. Snif-snif...

As an aside, I hope everyone remembers to thank their Indiana representatives if they voted for this measure. We put a lot of pressure on them to come through, and come through they did. I`m certainly going to thank my Senator, R Michael Young. He was fantastic last night!
    Good point. I did extend a thank you to Sen Koch (he’s my senator). I need to do the same for my rep too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom