• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Isn't Lester Holt a registered Republican? Well, then again, that means something entirely different in NY compared to Indiana.

Mos def.

gal-teabonics-30-jpg.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Very little to no reporting is done on the frequent physical assaults of Trump supporters. Strangely, everyone seems to know of the one "documented" trump supporter who lost it and clocked a loudmouth.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    First, both sides publicize that kind of thing. Its all about dehumanizing opponents.

Second, I can think of at least 3 videos of Trump supporters getting violent, so you're number is off. For some unknown reason.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd have to lean towards bwframe's comment this time. The media which most Americans get their news don't tend to report Trump supporters getting beaten, but they'll show the examples of Trump supporters getting violent. However, I have seen reports fairer coverage of both on the more conservative outlets. Not so much the all in "breitbarts", but Fox, for example. They've consistently reported both from what I've seen.

So the bias does seem more apparent from the middle and left leaning news outlets.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I remember when a couple of Rand Paul thugs beat up a woman. Rand couldn't beat up a fourth grader. Out of character, but he got labeled a thug for that one.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I remember when a couple of Rand Paul thugs beat up a woman. Rand couldn't beat up a fourth grader. Out of character, but he got labeled a thug for that one.

I call BS.

It would require more than 1 Rand Paul supporter to be within 100 yards of another Rand Paul supporter.

That kind of thing just doesn't happen.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :lol2:

Whatever guys. I did it on the fly back when the Brian Williams thing broke. I just saw an opportunity to use it again.

I know, I forgot the unicorns.

Top Bottom