• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So did 215 Republicans and 81 other Dems.

It's a work in progress. I'm confident the problems will be solved; we have top men working on it. Top. Men.

(And the ones who solve it will be our next billionaires...)

It's a dying industry. I'm sure all those families can simply move and find better jobs, as others have mentioned.

What purpose does the hack do for Assange, and what does it do for Russia? Occam's Razor. How did Assange do it while essentially captive in an embassy?

Where are your data for such claims? The Washington Post debunked most of them.

Supported by 46 Republicans.

Wrong. Just so wrong.

Byrd himself apologized for his early views on race.

ONLY Democrats? Really? Glass-Steagall might have prevented that, but we know what happened to that law. (it was the Republicans...).

Sorry, not enough space to list all the Americans killed under Reagan, Bush and GWB.

From a 1970s-era issue of Mad Magazine: "Diplomacy is to do and say, the nastiest thing the nicest way."

You think he has not been fighting dirty? As for rape allegations, maybe you'd better rethink that...

Yeah...IRONCLAD cases all. Prosecutors are just lining up to bring charges! I mean, it's not like they've had DECADES to do just that...

Me too! But perhaps he shouldn't use cocaine the next time....***sniffle, snuff***

OffEJTR_zpsifrtda7f.gif

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    You don't think with one more extreme liberal on The Court (or two, or three), that the left will do what they can to limit our rights?

Nine douche bags in dresses sitting in a room 500+ miles away can't do **** except pontificate. Certainly they have goons, goons ready, willing and able to do violence for a day's pay, but so has every tyrannical cabal in human history.

They can harm you, but they can't limit a God damn thing you do unless you capitulate or cooperate. An extreme perspective this, but not an inaccurate one.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Really? He released the list of people he would nominate from, I don't recall the media slamming the list for cronyism. I remember them being surprised at the solid list of candidates.

hillary has said nothing but we can assume she loves kagan and sotomoyer (sp?). She will pick people 50 years old and guaranteed to do as much harm to the constitution as possible.

on that note, I'm sad trump didn't interrupt her when she said she likes our democracy. I yelled "we're a republic" and shot the screen with a nerf dart

Shot the screen with a nerf dart???

I'd beat the **** out of it with a nerf bat at least!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No need to

For anybody who watched the full debate, the above is why I have no confidence in the electorate. lol. I means seriously, even INGO members don't think he won. "America, you're drunk. Go home."

But word on the street is that 4Chan had a hand in the polling shenanigans.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Does anybody actually believe unscientific polling?

Not as much as scientific polling, but there is some truth to it.
    trump is not a politician, he's a businessman. He did that debate just like a normal person would have, and that's why people are voting for him. They are tired of politicians.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I think it shows the attention span of electorate. He won the first 10 minutes. He should just throw it all at her in the first 10 minutes of the next one.

Winning!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I think it shows the attention span of electorate. He won the first 10 minutes. He should just throw it all at her in the first 10 minutes of the next one.

Winning!

People form their impressions early and keep them. It's a well known fact. People don't care what pundits say afterward, they care how they felt.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    On the phone, so I'll just address a few.

Because others voted for for the war that makes it okay? It just shows she is political opportunist, like stating "marriage between a man and a woman was bedrock principal" a few years ago.

So we should waste billions developing expensive battery technology to store solar and wind boondoggle energy? Why not concentrate on a real solution to our energy problems like cold fusion?
    In the meantime coal dies at the hands of cheap natural gas, and regulation, not at the hand of impractical renewables, but wait for natural gas prices to spike, we'll be screwed.

Again republicans supported mandatory minimum so that makes it okay? In that case you should be all for Trump's stop and frisk since republican Rudy Guliani supported it.

Byrd was a racist dirt bag of the 10th degree, but he apologized so that makes it okay? It just proves as long as you are on the left side of the spectrum you can get away with anything.

Really? The Clintons murder for personal gain, and preservation, and it is some how compared to lives lost in war, which if you haven't noticed over the last 8 years isn't confined to republican presidents

It was so easy to fact-check you, I'm not even going to bother with your "response". You obviously didn't bother to read the links, so why try again?

Also, you need a refresher on how a bill becomes a LAW. It's not done in a vacuum, and never by one person.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    No need to

How were those polls conducted? Simple random sampling? Stratified random sampling? On-line voting, with no checks for re-votes? People PAID (or at least goaded) to vote a particular way?

Any on-line poll can be gamed. I war reading that the members of 4chan took offense at Trump's "400 lb. hacker" comment, so gamed the polls.

Of course, the polls really don't mean anything; it's the EC vote that counts.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    How were those polls conducted? Simple random sampling? Stratified random sampling? On-line voting, with no checks for re-votes? People PAID (or at least goaded) to vote a particular way?

Any on-line poll can be gamed. I war reading that the members of 4chan took offense at Trump's "400 lb. hacker" comment, so gamed the polls.

Of course, the polls really don't mean anything; it's the EC vote that counts.
    And your side already has those bought!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    4chan is likely filled with 400# people in basements, so of course they would take offense.

but... Why skew it to look like a trump win?

yes, the simplest explanation for dozens of polls showing the same thing is manipulation by one group. Sure.

The results from that tossed salad of polls is sprinkled with parsimony and chopped with occam's razor.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Most legitimate polls post their methodologies online nowadays, so that information is usually available.

Pure-online polls, like the LA Times tracking poll, are inherently flawed. Phone polls have flaws, but they are generally known and can be accounted for.

For EC-important polling, I recommend realclearpolitics.com and 270towin.com

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not as much as scientific polling, but there is some truth to it.
    trump is not a politician, he's a businessman. He did that debate just like a normal person would have, and that's why people are voting for him. They are tired of politicians.

Yeah, that probably represents the sentiment of many people. But in what proportion? Online polls don't tell us that, just like the numerous gun control polls that we swarm tell anyone about the proportion of people who support gun control.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe there are just more NRA die hard 2nd Amendment proponents than the NeverTrumpers can calculate?
    The one's I know had the debate marked as a Hillary loss before it even started. :dunno:

Top Bottom