• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Roger, I went to send you a pm, but unable due to post limits here on the site.

i read it as one guest, once a year. But you could bring Fred once, Sam once, etc. Correct?

Yup...Fred, Sam and Herschel can all be brought one time per calendar year by one member...separate guests each allowed to use the club once a year.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep. It continually amazes me how a generally conservative group of people lose their minds and develop a sense of entitlement when it comes to something they want. Judging by the demand, it would seem that another range could easily be started up in the area. Nobody wants to put in the work to do it.

I assume you're talking about the people that didn't get in and feel that it's unfair...

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Thank you for your hard work and diligence Roger!

I appreciate that...but I am only the mouthpiece for our Board on INGO, website and via email responses to folks questions/concerns (of which we get a few this time of year!!).

The rest of the Board does a yeoman's job of helping keep the place running. While I was enjoying a good nite's sleep New Year's eve...our President and another director were on site at the club all nite long helping to keep things civil as the "gate wait" exercise played out. THAT is dedication, especially when you lose work hours and/or vacation hours to volunteer as they do. The rest of the Board was on site for both the "gate wait" rollout and our first Auction of memberships at the Fairgrounds...again, a lot of time committed by a small but devoted group of guys.

To all existing members and the newcomers who joined us 1/1/15 we wish you a great New Year and some quality time at the club.

cheers,
    Roger for the Board

Top Bottom