• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ron and Mary Ann Cooper are two local competitors that own His & Her Target Sports in Sheridan, IN.
    They have been long time supporters of the Indiana Section Match. They have donated a firearms to the match the last 3 years. This year I am pleased to announce that Target Sports is donating a Smith & Wesson M&P AR15!!
    811002_1.jpg

This will be a random draw prize item for any paid competitor that signs up to shoot the match before June 1st
    You will be automactically enter for a chance to win!!
    Thanks Ron and Mary Ann
    if you are in Indiana go check them out at Target Sports in Sheridan, IN

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just wanted to give a big thanks to the fine folks at Sig Sauer for stepping up and becoming a Stage Sponsor for the upcoming 2012 Indiana USPSA Championship
    They are donating a certificate for this beauty
    P226-Nitron-Ergo-Detail-hero_-_SGE26R-9-B.jpg

Thanks
    Get signed up now!!

Entry Form

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Wow, looks like you're getting one helluva prize table put together, Jake! Nice! :yesway:

HUGE thanks to the sponsors for stepping up.

I'll have my entry in shortly.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    This may be a dumb question, but are all the prizes given out to the shooters in order of their finishing spot? Would someone finishing say, 30th in their division have a chance at a prize?

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The Match is trophy only and trophies are given out based on Division and Class

Prize table is random draw, everyone has a chance

depending on what we get and how much is really what determines these things. I usually try to have a raffle as well

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I'm still holding out on this one... Oldest daughter starts medical school in Kansas City during this time period and has some kind of white coat ceremony on Thursday so not sure if I will be back in time.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    The Match is trophy only and trophies are given out based on Division and Class

Prize table is random draw, everyone has a chance

depending on what we get and how much is really what determines these things. I usually try to have a raffle as well

Is the winner required to be present? Are the prizes drawn for all weekend or are they all pulled the same time? I guess what i am asking is, do i need to be there for all 4 days inorder to have the best chance at winning some cool prizes??

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    The drawing for grab bag stuff is done before you get there. You get it when you sign up.

Last year you didn't have to be there to win a gun. It has to be transfered any way.

Brent

Last edited:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    sent over 13 more competitors that have signed up
    that should put us over 120 so far, getting close to being half full 5 months out!!!
    If you are wanting to shoot with people as a group and on the same squad get them in now, do not wait around
    the squads are limited to 12 per

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    You need to be a USPSA member. It would probably help if you were classified in whatever division you'd like to shoot.

Several matches before the State match would be a good idea.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    What does it take to shoot in this? Excuse my ignorance, I'm still very new to the shooting sports.

You need to be a USPSA member. It would probably help if you were classified in whatever division you'd like to shoot.

Yep

Several matches before the State match would be a good idea.

You can shoot it as unclassified, but you are really just kind of shooting for fun...which is ultimately what most of us are doing anyway.

So basically, be a member...and match fee...that is about it

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Jake, are you still looking for RO's? I didnt sign up during the RO class, but it looks like I will have a few vacation days left over by the time the match comes around. Let me know.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Im getting ready to fill out the entry form, and I have question. I am currently unclassified, but I am shooting a classifier match this weekend. If i sign up unclassified will i end up shooting the indiana match as unclassified or will i be able to shoot against my classification that i get before the match? How do i update that info once i am classified?

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    They check it against the most current classifications on match day. Whatever you are that day is what you will shoot as. Today means nothing unless the match is today.

Top Bottom