• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    so were you drunk when you typed up last years form?
    You only need to get the first and last letter correct anyway
    We'll figure it out

If there are any 30 round speed shoots .....2 pieces of steel will be added prior to match day

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    My application is in the mail. Looking forward to just being a shooter at this match for the first time.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    My application is in the mail. Looking forward to just being a shooter at this match for the first time.

You have definitely put in your time :ingo:

If needed, I'll RO again. I know you are trying to keep the costs down this year. I'll not ask for a raise. Hopefully, I can get some of these physical ailments under control by July. Still hobbled by foot pain from July. You think I should get that checked out?:dunno:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

You have definitely put in your time :ingo:

yep!

If the set up goes as stated in an earlier thread,I will help set up the weekend before the match and then shoot over two days. If I'm needed me to RO
    I will but understand not wanting the cost of the hotel rooms.

If needed, I'll RO again. I know you are trying to keep the costs down this year. I'll not ask for a raise. Hopefully, I can get some of these physical ailments under control by July. Still hobbled by foot pain from July. You think I should get that checked out?:dunno:

In the immortal words of Brent Anderson..Are you hurt of injured? If you are hurt rub a little dirt on it and get back in the huddle. if you are injured get the hell off my football field.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    In the immortal words of Brent Anderson..Are you hurt of injured? If you are hurt rub a little dirt on it and get back in the huddle. if you are injured get the hell off my football field.

You have seen me after a match...I think I'm just aging fast. I never thought getting out of a vehicle and standing up straight would be that big of a deal :D

Top Bottom