• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That will almost certainly be the case, but someone still has to be responsible for making sure it's done. There will always be trash that doesn't get picked up because it "doesn't belong to me".

Very true. That's why everyone should have been a Boy/Girl Scout! :D

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I will consider it my solemn duty to make sure there is no .45 ACP or 9mm brass left on the firing line...... :whistle:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I didn't see anything about this so I thought I would ask. Are there grills available, or are we on our own to provide our own?

Greg

Its a bring your own lunch type thing, it's from 12 noon to 4pm. I think there might be a grill on the premises, Sjstill could answer for sure though.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I'll leave the nametags to SR, as it sounds like he's got a good thing going already!

Here was what I used last year, printed and stuffed into clear name-tag holders:

2u6nxib.jpg

I tried to duplicate the font and background colors from the site. I also incorporated any special "user titles" to make it look just like a post that member would've made.

Roger - I will be available all afternoon for any volunteer duties. I can man the parking lot, or greet people and force them to sign a guest book, whatever works for me!

Can I get one that has my moving icon? I'll supply my own 2X3" LCD. HAHAHA! I am kidding... or am I?

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS!

Due to an unavoidable last minute scheduling conflict we are having to reschedule to June 27th.

We apologize and understand if some of you cannot make this new date. If you cannot attend let me know and I'll remove you from the list.

Anyone still available to volunteer, please reconfirm this with myself and Sjstill.

Thank You

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Actually, the 27th works better for me than the 13th. I'll be there. If I should have something that you want to shoot, check the link in my sig line, and let me know.... I'll bring it.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Unfortunately the rescheduling of this event also means that Bobby Cox (cox7215) will not be in attendance. Bobby re-deploys to Afghanistan the weekending June 20th.

We'll have to try and do another get together after your next tour Bobby.

Stay safe brother! :patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Unfortunately the rescheduling of this event also means that Bobby Cox (cox7215) will not be in attendance. Bobby re-deploys to Afghanistan the weekending June 20th.

We'll have to try and do another get together after your next tour Bobby.

Stay safe brother! :patriot:

That sucks. Now I wished I'd have hung out at the 1500 INGO table a bit longer... I still thank you for your service and will meet with you sometime I"m sure.

I'll still be there for the event. I had a family reunion the 14th so this helps save some money by rescheduling.

We'll be there.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I'm sorry that some of our members are not able to attend due to the schedule change. I don't know the reason for the change but my guess is that IMPD or some other such group took over the range on that day. Remember, Steve works for them. He has little, if any control over the schedule. Eagle Creek is first a police training range. They let us taxpayors use it on weekends IF it fits their schedule.
    If someone has a better place, centrally located, that will let large groups take over their range to shoot, lets hear about them. Otherwise, I support Steve and INGO for their effert. They are doing their best on their time and $.
    Just my 2 cents.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Roger,

I will be working the line.

-James

We're within two weeks of the INGO Family get together and range day. We need 12 volunteers, to help out with traffic/parking, greeters, or range safety officers etc.

So far Steve has been contacted by Esrice, we would like to fill 12 volunteer slots.

1. Esrice
    2. Jay
    3. SavageEagle
    4. ATF Consumer
    5. jimbo-indy

Sjstill will be in charge of the volunteers, please PM him if your interested in helping out. Let me know as well so I can get your names listed.

If we cannot get enough volunteers committed by this Friday (June 5th) we may need to cancel the get together.

Thanks,
    RogerB

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    :bash:

I should of started at the end and worked my way back to catch up.

That does suck, but Steve has no control over the range when IMPD says they need it.

I am still in for the 27th.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Since there has been recent interest in the CZ 452/453 series of .22 rifle, I will be sure to bring the 453 Varmint in case anyone cares to give it a try. The 453 is the one with the set trigger but you don't have to use that feature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom