• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Agreed SSD... and a properly done Saiga 410 will put out 15 X the above load... and will do it in a HURRY... Hang in there GarandGuy, if that 20 of yours sticks around long enough I may be able to pick it up without winding up in the dog house! You know the only reason I didn't already grab it was because a Saiga 12 beat your 20 in a race to my safe... :D I can only grab 'em so fast before the Accounting Department starts getting alarmed!
    :laugh::ingo:I hear that! I know whatcha mean! Im in the doghouse for buying a new Magnum Research Desert Eagle 1911G so either the Saiga or the Glock 37 (which is brand new)has to go,brother I feel your pain!

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Agreed SSD... and a properly done Saiga 410 will put out 15 X the above load... and will do it in a HURRY... Hang in there GarandGuy, if that 20 of yours sticks around long enough I may be able to pick it up without winding up in the dog house! You know the only reason I didn't already grab it was because a Saiga 12 beat your 20 in a race to my safe... :D I can only grab 'em so fast before the Accounting Department starts getting alarmed!
    I have long thought that a Saiga 410, for someone who is set up to reload would be an excellent multipurpose utility gun! It would be fabulous if you could get one with a riled barrel. Load one ball for plinking, four for matters that are more serious!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Funny you mention that, Delmar - been thinking about the reloading bit myself... Never tried it before - but I may just have a reason now. Not only is it cheaper, but you can load them to suit the purpose du jour...

A rifled barrel on one would be a LOT of fun!

Top Bottom