• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So be it.

Molon labe!

Let them come and take them if they would have them.

Ever gone against a mob? How long would you last? Might kill a few but they would take you. Obama does not need a national police force, he has masses willing to use you as a blood sacrifice.

The best you might end up with is becoming entertainment like the ancient roman circus.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I'd like to see an exit poll of sorts at every precinct to find out what percentage of American voters even know the names of all of the candidates that they just voted for.

Project972

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    ah gee.if we didn't have berry to tick 0ffthis would be a boring place. You aught to see his new plan for civil war, i love it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Ever gone against a mob? How long would you last? Might kill a few but they would take you. Obama does not need a national police force, he has masses willing to use you as a blood sacrifice.

The best you might end up with is becoming entertainment like the ancient roman circus.

So I assume those of us who would stand up can't count on your support?

Is that what you're saying?

I'm hoping if/when it comes to that, that I won't be alone. But if I AM alone, so be it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    We're not going to win elections by caving on principle. Principle is the sole distinction we've got left, and I will not give up or relinquish that to anyone, for any reason.

Which means if the Republicans wish to win a presidential election they need to run a conservative instead of a RINO who wants Obamacare and gun control.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville

I remember footage of Korean business men firing on mobs of looters trying to steal from their businesses during the LA riots....A man on a rooftop with an AR can send a mob of cowards on the run with their tails between their legs!

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I'm hoping if/when it comes to that, that I won't be alone. But if I AM alone, so be it.

See this is the problem with libertarian. You critize them and the automatically make assumptions. In other words you are a hypocrite as you do not practice what you demand the rest of us to do.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Republicans only talk about their conservative positions and don't legislate that way...they legislate as Democrat Lite...

Get your words straight. We have ELECTED republicans who are establishment types and not conservatives. They vote as establishment types.

What you are trying to say is that conservatives who vote for republicans are just as bad. WRONG.

Why not face the reality that the average democrat IS your enemy. This is your daughter who wants a messiah. It is your co-workers who want a messiah. Voting democrat is a religioin worshipping a god-king.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I remember footage of Korean business men firing on mobs of looters trying to steal from their businesses during the LA riots....A man on a rooftop with an AR can send a mob of cowards on the run with their tails between their legs!

But do not count on that happening. A mob led by union organizers who supply guns is a very different thing.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Get your words straight. We have ELECTED republicans who are establishment types and not conservatives. They vote as establishment types.

What you are trying to say is that conservatives who vote for republicans are just as bad. WRONG.

Why not face the reality that the average democrat IS your enemy. This is your daughter who wants a messiah. It is your co-workers who want a messiah. Voting democrat is a religioin worshipping a god-king.

That is a silly generalization. The people that I know that voted for Obama did so because he was the lesser of two evils in their minds. Not because they worshiped Obama.

The truth was, Obama was ripe for losing the last election. If the Republicrats had put up even a half decent candidate they would have won easily. Instead they sent Romney.:n00b: So, now we have four more years of Obama.

Maybe in 2016 they will actually have someone worth voting for.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    See this is the problem with libertarian. You critize them and the automatically make assumptions. In other words you are a hypocrite as you do not practice what you demand the rest of us to do.

Oh, look. You STILL can't read and comprehend. I phrased my post as a question, based on the tone of your post and what it implied.

Any answer to what I actually asked, Mr. Morally Superior Republican?

Here, let me help you with my post again, because I'm sure scrolling back up to read it would be difficult:

Why not face the reality that the average democrat IS your enemy...

So is the average Republican, with their Patriot Acts, their unfunded wars, their never-ending assaults on our liberties through their endless War on Drugs, their embracing of NDAA ... the Republicans have proven themselves to be our enemies as much as the Democrats.

Last edited:

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    I didn't bother to read much past the first page. I feel its prob a bunch of bickering. I will say that I will always waste my vote on someone I believe the most in. I could care less what party they represent. A wasted vote is for someone you believe little in period. I will not vote for a lesser of two evils.

Last edited:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is a silly generalization. The people that I know that voted for Obama did so because he was the lesser of two evils in their minds. Not because they worshiped Obama.

The truth was, Obama was ripe for losing the last election. If the Republicrats had put up even a half decent candidate they would have won easily. Instead they sent Romney.:n00b: So, now we have four more years of Obama.

Maybe in 2016 they will actually have someone worth voting for.

I knew of no one last election that voted for Obama because he was the lesser of two evils. Most people who vote for democrats do so because they dislike our country, our constitution and think the system is unfair. There are those tuned out low information voters who vote democrat because they know so little about politics that they believe that Obama is a savior. The democrats project a messiah complex to the masses. And they do want an uneducated voted who is easy to brainwash.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So which party do I need to vote for to make sure the constitution is defended on the SCOTUS?

NO to warrantless dog searches of private property
    Antonin Scalia (R, Reagan)
    Elena Kagan (D, Obama)
    Sonya Sotomayor (D, Obama)
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg (D, Clinton)
    Clarence Thomas (R, Bush I)

YES to warrantless dog searches of private property
    Samuel Alito (R, Bush II)
    John Roberts (R, Bush II)
    Anthony Kennedy (R, Reagan)
    Stephen Breyer (D, Clinton)

Court opinion: http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions...1-564_jifl.pdf

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So which party do I need to vote for to make sure the constitution is defended on the SCOTUS?

NO to warrantless dog searches of private property
    Antonin Scalia (R, Reagan)
    Elena Kagan (D, Obama)
    Sonya Sotomayor (D, Obama)
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg (D, Clinton)
    Clarence Thomas (R, Bush I)

YES to warrantless dog searches of private property
    Samuel Alito (R, Bush II)
    John Roberts (R, Bush II)
    Anthony Kennedy (R, Reagan)
    Stephen Breyer (D, Clinton)

Court opinion: http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions...1-564_jifl.pdf

Just remember that even if a republican nominates a person for justice, the left has been very effective in blocking anyone who believes like you. Look at Robert Bork. Thus we get only republican nominees who the democrats like.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

"I had as I now think: vainly flattered myself that without very much bloodshed; it might be done." - John Brown

Again, even if I don't survive, there are many fates worse than death, should it come to it. Let us perennially hope that it never does.

Which means if the Republicans wish to win a presidential election they need to run a conservative instead of a RINO who wants Obamacare and gun control.

For them to run a true conservative, they would first have to be true conservatives, and thus know what a true conservative wishes to do - to conserve: to conserve rights, to conserve wealth, to conserve our power for use only when it is needed. These globalist/internationalists who would cede away our sovereignty without realizing it never once belonged to them, nor was ever in their hands to cede, will never ever understand why they keep getting bested by the other globalists/internationalists who are more savvy and have no delusions about preserving or conserving anything. So, the odds are not great.

Rand Paul is interesting to me, better than his father in some respects, and hasn't disappointed me yet, although I admit to being fooled by the lamestream media and thought for a brief moment that he actually supported citizenship for illegals. But that's another story. Rubio is out, in my book. He held some promise but absolutely sold us out on the citizenship pathway. Why should we reward those who have already trampled upon our Constitution?

So the field is actually far more narrow than it was in 2011/2012. I think the RNC's post-mortem is interesting, but seeing whether they can stick to it and renew their faith in conservativism - true conservativism - remains to be seen. It's one thing to have a plan, it's quite another to stick to it. Very surprised that they failed to capitalize on the 2010 midterm sweep and lose that momentum in but two years. Hilariously disappointing if the stakes were not as high as they are. But this couldn't be more grave, and I sincerely and severely hope against hope that the "Growth and Opportunity Project" doesn't squander their new information by absorbing the wrong lessons, or even the right ones if absorbed too well. We will have to see.

At any rate, I continue to pray for Rand Paul and his stance against government over-reach, even if - and when - I don't agree with him completely. He's far and away the best chance we have now, in my opinion, although I'm curious to know who, if anyone, you have in mind for 2016.:twocents:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Just remember that even if a republican nominates a person for justice, the left has been very effective in blocking anyone who believes like you. Look at Robert Bork. Thus we get only republican nominees who the democrats like.

I really would have liked to see a Bork justiceship.
    Talk about infuriating those who would attempt to abrogate our rights! Ha! He'd have left them chewing their tongues and gnashing their teeth. Alas, the propaganda machine of the Left, or rather, of the State, ground him to bits with lies and smear.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    "I had as I now think: vainly flattered myself that without very much bloodshed; it might be done." - John Brown

Again, even if I don't survive, there are many fates worse than death, should it come to it. Let us perennially hope that it never does.

For them to run a true conservative, they would first have to be true conservatives, and thus know what a true conservative wishes to do - to conserve: to conserve rights, to conserve wealth, to conserve our power for use only when it is needed. These globalist/internationalists who would cede away our sovereignty without realizing it never once belonged to them, nor was ever in their hands to cede, will never ever understand why they keep getting bested by the other globalists/internationalists who are more savvy and have no delusions about preserving or conserving anything. So, the odds are not great.

Rand Paul is interesting to me, better than his father in some respects, and hasn't disappointed me yet, although I admit to being fooled by the lamestream media and thought for a brief moment that he actually supported citizenship for illegals. But that's another story. Rubio is out, in my book. He held some promise but absolutely sold us out on the citizenship pathway. Why should we reward those who have already trampled upon our Constitution?

So the field is actually far more narrow than it was in 2011/2012. I think the RNC's post-mortem is interesting, but seeing whether they can stick to it and renew their faith in conservativism - true conservativism - remains to be seen. It's one thing to have a plan, it's quite another to stick to it. Very surprised that they failed to capitalize on the 2010 midterm sweep and lose that momentum in but two years. Hilariously disappointing if the stakes were not as high as they are. But this couldn't be more grave, and I sincerely and severely hope against hope that the "Growth and Opportunity Project" doesn't squander their new information by absorbing the wrong lessons, or even the right ones if absorbed too well. We will have to see.

At any rate, I continue to pray for Rand Paul and his stance against government over-reach, even if - and when - I don't agree with him completely. He's far and away the best chance we have now, in my opinion, although I'm curious to know who, if anyone, you have in mind for 2016.:twocents:

I would spend my hard earned money to support Rand for president

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    My original point was to say, libertarians will never win a presidency(at least not any time soon), we have a 2 party system, and it really sucks i know, so my point is how can you vote for a libertarian, which is effectively a vote for a democrat? oh the republican party would prolly destroy the country as well, but it would take way longer than the democrats, plus there is at least some hope the republican party would do some good for the country. And if we think the republicans will put a conservative on the ticket, well that is just foolish as well, look what they do to their own! any conservative with an R after his name is trashed by the media then ignored by the establishment republicans. McCain, Romney? sarah palin is the only reason it was close, and paul ryan is the only reason it was semi close, they put a conservative in the backseat to throw us a bone. The honestly believe the media when it comes to getting independents, when in reality they are losing their own base. its just pathetic, but i think they know exactly what they are dong, as do the democrats.

Top Bottom