• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Actually they are a little better than that. :laugh:

That's cold man. You will put much butt hurt on the RIA crowd....much butt hurt........:rofl:

I am in the middle of tightening up an RIA for a family member. His first 1911 and budget conscious. I take all the stock bits from the Colts and Springers we hot Rod and love on them, fit them to an RIA and suddenly you have a straight shooting, reliable piece.....:dunno:

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    That's cold man. You will put much butt hurt on the RIA crowd....much butt hurt........:rofl:

I am in the middle of tightening up an RIA for a family member. His first 1911 and budget conscious. I take all the stock bits from the Colts and Springers we hot Rod and love on them, fit them to an RIA and suddenly you have a straight shooting, reliable piece.....:dunno:

I look for the RIA poll to be bumped up shortly. :laugh: RIA is suppose to be entry level, well the buyer better not be. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Hey, I just finished doing that myself. It's good to have a use for all of those spare Colt parts. I also stripped, cleaned up the fit and cold blued it and the darn thing turned out pretty nice. Eventually, it will get rust blued but not until I practice front strap checkering on it. It sure could use better sights on it now.

See, just as good as a $7100 WC. I think I'll post this in the classifieds now, but will not accept a penny less than $5000.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Hey, I just finished doing that myself. It's good to have a use for all of those spare Colt parts. I also stripped, cleaned up the fit and cold blued it and the darn thing turned out pretty nice. Eventually, it will get rust blued but not until I practice front strap checkering on it. It sure could use better sights on it now.

See, just as good as a $7100 WC. I think I'll post this in the classifieds now, but will not accept a penny less than $5000.

I wouldn't ask over $50 till you get that RIA billboard off. :laugh:

Top Bottom