pXoysy2h.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    x2IUtwxh.jpg

She is done!! Just got my Operator back from Ray here is the extended list of what has been done to my Operator to create this single stack race gun

25LPI hand checkered front strap with trigger guard being undercut

Ed Brown two piece magazine well (blended to match frame for easier reloads)

Dawson Precision adjustable Novak rear with a .1 wide dawson fiber optic front

Cylinder and Slide ultra light hammer and sear

STI titanium hammer strut

Wilson Combat extra wide single sided thumb safety

VZ EDC Frag carbon fiber grips

The finished product makes drilling an 8 inch wide steel plate at 50 yards easy with a smooth 3.5# trigger pull that breaks like a glass rod, the lock time is also incredible due to the ultra light weight cylinder and slide hammer and sear. All work has been done by Ray Saltzman of Saltzman Gunworks. This is the pistol I use to shoot USPSA single stack with.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    x2IUtwxh.jpg

She is done!! Just got my Operator back from Ray here is the extended list of what has been done to my Operator to create this single stack race gun

The finished product makes drilling an 8 inch wide steel plate at 50 yards easy with a smooth 3.5# trigger pull that breaks like a glass rod, the lock time is also incredible due to the ultra light weight cylinder and slide hammer and sear. All work has been done by Ray Saltzman of Saltzman Gunworks. This is the pistol I use to shoot USPSA single stack with.

Love it.
    I have a loaded on the bench that is getting much the same treatments.
    I have been using EGW pieces in the ignition for a while but the Cylinder and slide parts have been stellar in the past. This hammer/sear combo looked interesting. Glad to hear you like it.
    My choice of barrel is not with competition in mind as this will be a carry piece. Pics when done.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    x2IUtwxh.jpg

That's fantastic Dean!

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    x2IUtwxh.jpg

Very nice, Congrats!!

Top Bottom