• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    This came home with me today.
    After a little "previous owner" research, I found out one of the few previous owners is a good friend. :D

DSCN0290_zpsadee2707.jpg

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Wouldn't happen to be John H. would it. ;)

It WOULD be!! That guy is Awesome! Introduced me to Michael Mann movies, brings me coffee with 10 sugars, and has my back when trash talk starts! :D
    When I take over the world, he'll be my appointed 1911 czar.

OD*

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Indiana
    It WOULD be!! That guy is Awesome! Introduced me to Michael Mann movies, brings me coffee with 10 sugars, and has my back when trash talk starts! :D
    When I take over the world, he'll be my appointed 1911 czar.
    He speaks very highly of you also. :yesway:

ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    1911s

JetGirl How do you find all these grips???? I order and am waiting on VZ grips and you have found some that blow away the VZ looks! You are the Queen of personalizing the 1911 for sure!!! :bowdown:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Super-TRP is just about done

8320162914_94420f6081_c.jpg

All MIM guts replaced with EGW or Ed Brown bar stock parts, EGW hand fit bushing, magwell and frame blended, EGW machined from billet thumb safety and slide stop. VZ Alien grips.

Dawson Sights (I hate hate hate 3 dot sights).

I'm planning a refinish at some point, but the I kinda like the way the honest wear looks. There's also the slightest bit of slop in the beavertail fitting, and it could be blended better, so I might hold off on the refinish until I decide whether or not to fix that.

I've put about 4000 through it since picking it up from a member here back in August. It'll see another 10k in 2013.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Super-TRP is just about done

8320162914_94420f6081_c.jpg

All MIM guts replaced with EGW or Ed Brown bar stock parts, EGW hand fit bushing, magwell and frame blended, EGW machined from billet thumb safety and slide stop. VZ Alien grips.

Dawson Sights (I hate hate hate 3 dot sights).

I'm planning a refinish at some point, but the I kinda like the way the honest wear looks. There's also the slightest bit of slop in the beavertail fitting, and it could be blended better, so I might hold off on the refinish until I decide whether or not to fix that.

I've put about 4000 through it since picking it up from a member here back in August. It'll see another 10k in 2013.

Wow, you are a shooter! I got mine in Spring and I only have 560 or so through my 1911.

I'm putting a Dawson FO sight up front and blacking out the night sites in the rear.

Top Bottom