Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    PimpStick.

Your first pic was a good one.

The last two.....:eek::puke:

Get those ugly plastic pistols out of this thread that is dedicated ONLY to the Glory that is John Moses Browning's Finest!

PimpStick

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2012
    Greenwood
    Try this again...but this is a 9mm 1911...is that okay in the 1911 forum? LOL

CIMG0519.jpg

Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    I ordered my 1st 1911 on my way back home from the Southwest last year and it finally came in the 9th of this month, which was the 7th year anniversery of my hire date at work. It's a 10mm Kimber Eclipse Custom II wearing mammoth ivory grips from Dan Chinnock. The holster is spinal stingray from Andrews Custom Leather.

Bap1911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 29, 2011
    NE Indy
    This thing ^^^ is seeexxyy!! I almost went with the Eclipes for my first 1911 seeing this pic I kinda regret not. Awesome job on the set up (grips, holster, etc)!!!

What grip screws did you go with?

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Ok so I officially hate you!

Just kidding Thats a beautifull pistol. The Bill Wilson Carry gun if Im not mistaken.

Seriously Im am jealous as hell though. I will own a Wilson some day

Ahhhhh...someday.

You are correct...I have been saying the same thing and finally said the heck with it and just bought it! Now the question will be, is one enough???

Mark

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    You are correct...I have been saying the same thing and finally said the heck with it and just bought it! Now the question will be, is one enough???

Mark

Im sure you and I and every other gunnut already knows the answer to that question. And that would be, Hell no!!

If you can afford it that is. I personally can not justify a 3-5k 1911 right now. Though I would love to have a full custom WC (and will someday) I just cant make it happen right now.

So for now Ill just drool over my keyboard at pics on the net and be jealous of those of you who can buy such amazing guns, then go shoot my Kimber and Colt and just be happy that I can do that.

Top Bottom