• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Well...
    2012 enhanced CCG (Colt Combat Government) TALO special edition from the custom shop (not assembly line). It has Novak sights (fiber optic front) and and a National Match barrel. Been stewing about it for awhile. If it wasn't an 80s series it would be home with me already. However...even so, it has a really super smooth trigger with just a teeny bit of take up.
    I've decided to pull that trigger tomorrow.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Well...
    2012 enhanced CCG (Colt Combat Government) TALO special edition from the custom shop (not assembly line). It has Novak sights (fiber optic front) and and a National Match barrel. Been stewing about it for awhile. If it wasn't an 80s series it would be home with me already. However...even so, it has a really super smooth trigger with just a teeny bit of take up.

I just bought that today. :cool:

OD*

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Indiana
    Well...
    Did you get it? I went looking for it today (and to visit with John), and it was gone.

OD*

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Indiana
    *innocent look*
    Congrats, it a beautiful pistol.
    most.gif

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Did you get it? I went looking for it today (and to visit with John), and it was gone.

* I didn't buy it, I'm just teasing JetGirl. But don't tell her*
    Oh, it's safely tucked away on premisses. I'll be doing paperwork on it in about 2hours. :):
    And I see how it is... OD* goes to visit but not ME. I see how it is. Yep. Don't try to talk your way out of that one. I see how I rate.
    I'm gonna start breaking out the "When OD* tried to put together a 1911 with an audience, the pressure was too much and guess what happened NEXT" story.
    Oh, snap! she just went there.

OD*

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh, it's safely tucked away on premisses. I'll be doing paperwork on it in about 2hours. :):
    And I see how it is... OD* goes to visit but not ME. I see how it is. Yep. Don't try to talk your way out of that one. I see how I rate.
    I'm gonna start breaking out the "When OD* tried to put together a 1911 with an audience, the pressure was too much and guess what happened NEXT" story.
    ;)

Sneaky, congratulations too you then. :yesway:
    Why haven't you been working a bunch of hours, with everybody gone on vacation?

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana

HELLLLLOOOOOO, this was posted 3 hours ago, WHERE ARE THE PICS AT!!!!!!!!!!

sheeeshh, slacker!!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I like that last photo :thumbsup:
    Thanks. It's the only one that kind of showed off the fiber optic. I like that the length of it is encased. The ends are sort of bubbled so it's super secure in there.
    I really like the sight picture with it, and it seems like it's acquired faster even with my sucky vision.
    Old eyes suck. Getting old sucks. Don't do it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Thanks. It's the only one that kind of showed off the fiber optic. I like that the length of it is encased. The ends are sort of bubbled so it's super secure in there.
    I really like the sight picture with it, and it seems like it's acquired faster even with my sucky vision.
    Old eyes suck. Getting old sucks. Don't do it.

Yeah but the alternative sucks more! :D

Top Bottom