• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Interesting that only now, after the activists are frustrated that they cannot manufacture charges against this guy, a "witness" emerges after all this time. This case is taking on all the aura of Democrats manufacturing votes on election day when they find out they're 700 short......

All of you posting above who seem to think you know what happened that night.....all you really know is what the liberal media, who desperately needs this case to be sensationalized for their ratings (read $$$), want you to know.

"Confronted and attacked by an unknown stranger while you're walking home...." Take the media rings out of your noses, guys. You don't know squat about what happened. There were only 2 people on Earth who do and only 1 of them is now alive. If you can't evaluate and parse what you are fed by the liberal, sensationalist media, you're better off not listening to them at all.

So a cop pulls a guy over on a deserted stretch of road and there's no witnesses around for miles. An altercation ensues and the cop ends up dead. There's only 2 people who know what happened and one is dead. Do you give the non cop the same presumption of innocence as you do Zimmerman?

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    If you go to that link, has anyone noticed how the huff post is calls out Fox saying that it is national news, except for Fox?... really pisses me off. Maybe b/c a news channel doesn't need to sensationalize and has other news to cover... I hate the huff post.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    ""Why is Seminole County the only county in the U.S. where a pack of Skittles is equivalent to a .9-millimeter?" asked student Jason Reed."

Look, the media invented a new caliber. I wonder what the ballistics on the .9mm look like. It must have rifle like velocity.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    So a cop pulls a guy over on a deserted stretch of road and there's no witnesses around for miles. An altercation ensues and the cop ends up dead. There's only 2 people who know what happened and one is dead. Do you give the non cop the same presumption of innocence as you do Zimmerman?

What color was the non-cop? Of course not, a cops life is WAY more valuable than some black kid walking from the store to his dads house. If he wasn't a felon before this he would have been one in the future.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    I think Zimmerman crossed a line when the police told him to not follow the kid..
    this was not a case , like the texas one, of someone watching their neighbors home get looted..
    this was someone thought someone else looked "strange" ..
    Zimmerman should have called the cops and stayed away when told..

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    There is very little evidence that Zimmerman either held any racial animosity, or otherwise attacked the 17 year old (asking "what are you doing here? is not an attack, btw), yet a whole heap of you posters are willing to do the job of the race hucksters and anti-gunners.

See:, Trayvon Martin Case: Does Florida Law Protect Shooter? - Yahoo! News

He was told not to follow the kid and evidently got out of his vehicle and did just that. No evidence that he attacked????
    The kid was walking back to a home. He wasn't out for a fight. You honestly think this kid with no record, just snapped and decided to beat up a looser for no reason? Really?
    This is just plain ignorant.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    It's become a media lynching like the Tawana Brawley and Duke lacrosse episodes, totally driven by racial politics.

Yup, it has. What I really hate about that is that criminal investigation and prosecution then becomes something of a political exercise rather than the truth-seeking exercise it should be.

I don't think it looks good for this guy; and it very well may be that it should not. I mean, after all there is a dead unarmed kid here.

What really troubles me is that the more and more media and minister attention it gets, IME the less and less it gets about objective truth. Whether this guy is guilty or not, the chances of him getting a fair trial have already been severely impaired. Even if he is guilty, he still absolutely deserves that fair trial.

Best,

Joe

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    He was told not to follow the kid and evidently got out of his vehicle and did just that. No evidence that he attacked????
    The kid was walking back to a home. He wasn't out for a fight. You honestly think this kid with no record, just snapped and decided to beat up a looser for no reason? Really?

Yes, no evidence. It was legal for Zimmerman to get out of his vehicle, police advise is not law regardless of what you've been told. It was legal for him to ask what the 17 yo was doing there. After that, we don't who attacked who, or who started the physical altercation. Until the violent assault, whoever initiated it, nothing illegal happened. Where's the credible evidence that Zimmerman initiated it? You can suppose all you like, that's not evidence. Just like there's no evidence of any racial component that the PCers here are quick to assume.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Even though I am leaning more and more toward the Watch Captain as being out of line, and at fault, i still disagree with your post.

1: Lack of record does not equal lack of criminal activity
    2: We don't know his mental state, so saying he didnt just snap is an assumption at best, with no evidence behind it
    3: There IS evidence that the Watch Captain was [STRIKE]attacked in some manner[/STRIKE]in a physical altercation, unless one assumes he bloodied himself up
    4: We don't know WHY he got out of the vehicle, so you make yet another assumption with no evidence to back it up. It is just as possible he saw the kid peeping in a window and went to investigate, as it is he followed him for no reason.
    5: You are making just as many "ignorant"(your word, not mine) assumptions as everyone else, just on the other side of the fence

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm curious as to what distance the shot was fired. Could the coroner tell if the muzzle was up against his skin, a few inches away by powder burns, no powder burns, etc?

Again, this is speculation on my part. With several people hearing screams for help, I'm wondering if the physical fist fight was actually over before the shot was fired. IE, did the shooter get up and then shoot? If they're rolling around on top of each other, did the kid even see the gun to know to scream for his life?

On another note, I wonder which local department is going to hire this douche bag once he gets his degree.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI

its possible, this guy i went to school with was a big time gang banger, and small time coke dealer and he was an honor roll AP student with no record. no joke.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yup, it has. What I really hate about that is that criminal investigation and prosecution then becomes something of a political exercise rather than the truth-seeking exercise it should be.

I don't think it looks good for this guy; and it very well may be that it should not. I mean, after all there is a dead unarmed kid here.

What really troubles me is that the more and more media and minister attention it gets, IME the less and less it gets about objective truth. Whether this guy is guilty or not, the chances of him getting a fair trial have already been severely impaired. Even if he is guilty, he still absolutely deserves that fair trial.

Best,

Joe

Unfortunately, you speak the truth. NWC deserves a fair trial, as does anybody.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Even though I am leaning more and more toward the Watch Captain as being out of line, and at fault, i still disagree with your post.

1: Lack of record does not equal lack of criminal activity
    2: We don't know his mental state, so saying he didnt just snap is an assumption at best, with no evidence behind it
    3: There IS evidence that the Watch Captain was attacked in some manner, unless one assumes he bloodied himself up
    4: We don't know WHY he got out of the vehicle, so you make yet another assumption with no evidence to back it up. It is just as possible he saw the kid peeping in a window and went to investigate, as it is he followed him for no reason.
    5: You are making just as many "ignorant"(your word, not mine) assumptions as everyone else, just on the other side of the fence

Not "attacked," per se, but involved in a physical altercation.

The thing that pretty much damns the NWC for me, is the conversation that took place between the kid and his girlfriend.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Not "attacked," per se, but involved in a physical altercation.

The thing that pretty much damns the NWC for me, is the conversation that took place between the kid and his girlfriend.

Agreed, my use of the word "attacked" was incorrect..

If they can prove he was on the phone to his GF about the same time the shooting occurred, thus further backing up her story, it will be VERY damning for the "NWC"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom