• Status
    Not open for further replies.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    Why not let the neo-Nazis patrol, some on here feel it is perfectly OK to follow others as long as they don't touch them.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I fully expect 100's of posts in this thread denouncing these neo nazis as race baited and pimps.

They very well may be I haven't read the article yet, but they were brought out because of the Black Panthers. How are you not seeing what is going on? If these guys had been out first that would be one thing, they are going to come out now because it has been made into a racial situation.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So what happens when the NSM and the BPP are inevitably/accidentally going to bump into each other on there lunch break from "patrolling"?

I can just see that happening at McDonalds or something. Awkward.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Would you care to answer this question I asked you several posts ago?

For what? What's the charge?

Sorry

It will be a deprivation of civil rights charge, same as the Rodney King ones except without the "under color of law". It is not an area of the law I am familiar with but I would be surprised if an indictment isn't obtained.

The fed's created these laws so they could prosecute racially motivated lynch mobs in areas where the local authorities were unwilling. With the political stakes of this case, I just can't see Holder not going after this.

Joe

ETA: I'm in no way suggesting that he should be indicted, much less convicted. The above is simply my opinion of how the DOJ will handle this if no state charge is filed.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Maybe we need to be nice to them and council them, hey you could invite them to your property too.

So the presence of one hate group is bad but the other is good? I don't think we'll see the same vitriol for the neo nazis that we've seen here for Jesse and Al.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Zimmerman hasn't been charged.

No one knows why Zimmerman hasn't been charged.

Zimmerman could be charged in the future.

Zimmerman may never be charged.

No one on INGO will have any say in whether charges are preferred or not.

Carry on.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    So the presence of one hate group is bad but the other is good? I don't think we'll see the same vitriol for the neo nazis that we've seen here for Jesse and Al.
    It's assumed everyone in America is against Neo-Nazis. Nothing to say. Not everyone in America is against Sharpton and Jackson. MSNBC doesn't give shows to Neo-Nazis. The MSM doesn't give voice to Neo-Nazis. The public doesn't march down the street with Neo-Nazis.

I think there is a slight difference!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Nothing diffuses racial tension like gun-toting racial separatists patrolling an already on-edge community.

Armed Neo-Nazis Now Patrolling Sanford, Say They Are "Prepared" For Post-Trayvon Martin Violence - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

With a neighborhood watch group like that, Sanford will be crime free in no time.

Lovely. Just what we need--NBBP and the original JBTs (diametrically opposed racial hate groups) converging on the same place at the same time. No, I don't see any potential problems here. this sounds like a major, major fight just waiting to happen. If our Nazi neighbors were truly feeling social responsibility, I believe something like offering a secure temporary home to the family whose address Spike Lee broadcast would be more in order. Likewise, the same sentiment would lead the NBBP to provide support of a more direct and personal nature to Martin's family rather than putting out a contract on Zimmerman. Ditto for Jesse and Al. As I reflect on a common childhood lesson, I am brought to teh conclusion that if two wrongs don't make a right, a bushel basket full of them most certainly do not.

I would have to agree that the neighborhood would likely become crime free after these two groups get together with the end result of the place being devoid of human life.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Sanford pulls all info pertaining to Martin/Zimmerman case from their website

The office of the State Attorney, 4th Judicial Circuit, State Attorney Angela Corey has requested that the City of Sanford remove all reports, videos and audio pertaining to the Martin/Zimmerman case from the website. Their office has provided legal justification for the action and they believe further access to the information will have an adverse effect on their efforts to come to a resolution to this investigation.

City of Sanford Florida

(The city manager's open letter is still there, though).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom