• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Carmel PD really needs to start doing psych evals.

Not to mention a requirement of its police to be able to articulate what civil rights truly are, instead of just what rights people possess to make their jobs easier.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Do you have ANY scenario in which Zimmerman is innocent? Any? No, didn't think so.

Thankfully, the burden of innocence isn't compulsory upon the defendant. Despite whatever any individual police officer or police agency simply believes.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm surprised that Carmel doesn't have one or two.

images

You'd have to actually put the donuts down and go patrol the area to see them though.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It really makes me reconsider coming to Carmel for shopping or eating when I am down in that area.

Sadly, some of us are forced to deal with it when we come to work every day. Let me tell you, they can't direct traffic worth a ****. That and they like to pull people over and stop them in the WORST spots.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin" - Barry Obama

+++++

You really just have to read the whole thing. It's simply beyond amazing how much damning proof there is. Trayvon Martin was tripping on DXM (aka lean) for about a year before he was shot. He subscribed to YouTube channels dedicated to the subject, talked about doing it on his Facebook account, talked about looking for even stronger versions of DXM, talked about wanting to quit smoking pot because he didn't want to get busted and lean gave him the same vibe, became interested in MMA style fighting, participated in a fight club, etc.

Oh, and if you do lean too often or too fast, the side effects are quite similar to PCP or ketamine.

Trayvon Martin – What were the last 18 months like for him?

Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence

Note that he purchased two of the three ingredients for another batch that night at the 7/11, and about an hour later brawled MMA style.

This would explain a number of things perfectly and his own words pretty much seal the deal. Fatty deposits on his liver too.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin" - Barry Obama

+++++

You really just have to read the whole thing. It's simply beyond amazing how much damning proof there is. Trayvon Martin was tripping on DXM (aka lean) for about a year before he was shot. He subscribed to YouTube channels dedicated to the subject, talked about doing it on his Facebook account, talked about looking for even stronger versions of DXM, talked about wanting to quit smoking pot because he didn't want to get busted and lean gave him the same vibe, became interested in MMA style fighting, participated in a fight club, etc.

Oh, and if you do lean too often or too fast, the side effects are quite similar to PCP or ketamine.

Note that he purchased two of the three ingredients for another batch that night at the 7/11, and about an hour later brawled MMA style.

This would explain a number of things perfectly and his own words pretty much seal the deal. Fatty deposits on his liver too.

very-interesting-funny.jpg

I'll classify this as another.. WHOOPSIE!!

Still, nothing to do with TM'sTM behavior or potential unbalanced state of mind that night. :rolleyes:

BUT having said that........
    If GZ would not have been born none of this would have happened.

Think I'll go sip some sizzurp and call it a night, it's been a long day.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I think you killed the thread. Good work.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XErftbBE_5Q&feature=related[/ame]

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Read the article they will be passing out free Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea... at Malcolm X Elem School.... wish I lived closer. I wonder what flavor of Tea?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Read the article they will be passing out free Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea... at Malcolm X Elem School.... wish I lived closer. I wonder what flavor of Tea?
    You mean they're not gonna pass out weed and DXM?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Got a link showing the presence of this stuff in Martin's tox screen? I've not seen it anywhere. The link I posted about Zimmerman's prescription drugs and their potential side was ignored.

Nope.

Circumstantial.

The narrative the media put forth is getting shot full of holes.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Got a link showing the presence of this stuff in Martin's tox screen?
    No, but the evidence that Trayvon had been using DXM for a year or more, was looking for stronger stuff, and its known side-effects after long term usage might be a factor in his behavior that night.

The more we find out about Trayvon--the fight club, the drugs, the thefts--it gives the lie to the 140 pound, mild-mannered, innocent narrative spun by the MSM throughout this story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom