• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    there are at least two wounds there. That's more than falling and hitting your head, unless you bounced a time or two.

Yeah, there appear to be two abrasions there. I don't really know what that proves though. No one says that they didn't fight and both those wounds are completely consistent with any fight that has gone to the ground on an abrasive surface.

Here is my difficulty; those two cuts don't appear to be anything exceptional to me. The only reason they look like they do is because they haven't been cleaned up. I am hard pressed to see them as proof of intentional head slams for a couple of reasons. For one, there is not a large patch of "road rash" abrasion around them as would be consistent with repeated forceful contact of scalp to concrete. For two, you can't even see the wounds under the blood. For three, they did not require stitches that night which means by definition they are either not very deep or skin has been removed making a pull together impossible. As this was supposed to be only 3 mins after and there already appears to be clotting on a scalp would, I am skeptical that he is missing skin.

Of course, all the above is purely wild-ass conjecture based of one media released photo on my part and I could be completely wrong. Hell, based upon what the media has done with this case in the past, it is probably more likely than not that that photo and all inferences from it are tainted. The above is purely my first impression on seeing it.

Best,

Joe

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    This, along with the eye witness, cuts/gunshot residue on Martin's hand where he was holding the slide of the gun will seal the deal.

Game, Set, Match.... Zimmerman

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    How does GSR on his hand mean anything? If I was in a fist fight with someone and they pulled a gun out, my hand would be on the gun asap also. Too late to run, daddy always said don't pull a gun unless you intend to use it.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    You notice how Zimmerman said
    “I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of your son. I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not.”
    And the media already is saying he said,
    "Zimmerman apologize to Martin's parents for the teenager's death."
    And now people are already asking why isn't he admitted murdering him...? Twitter and facebook posts are killing me reading some of these... How can you misunderstand it that much. Apologizing for the loss of their son is way different then apologizing for killing their son, well to me at least. He can be sorry it happened, but not sorry he had to defend himself if that is the case. Or am i just crazy?

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    Wonder why this story isn't taking over the front pages? 6 miles from where Zimmerman shot Thug Martin.

White man on life support after hammer attack by two black teens near Sanford, FL

The suspects are 18 and 19. (and) Seminole County deputy sheriffs are looking for two men who severely beat a 50-year-old man Monday evening.

What makes these two "Men", why not just call them children like a 17 year old?
    If a 17 year old is a victim he is a child, but if he is a murderer or anything criminal he is a man?

Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Be honest. Do you really?

Haha, well... no I guess not. But I'm confident all the white folk in Seminole County will band together and march until Justice is served for this still UNNAMED victim. The NAAWP has surely got him all lawyered up by now?

Ah... who am I kidding. There are so many double-standards going on in this deal nobody can keep track! We's screwed!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This whole thing is pumped up and shot full of BS from every angle. It is hard to tell truth from fiction if you just get info from the MSM. they are the reason this is out of hand. Look at all the black on black murders recently. No big deal. They do not keep the headlines rolling and the Jesse and Al show in business. The prosecutor is folding under pressure.
    This should all have been played out with out all the media hype. Right, wrong or indifferent Zimmermen will have a tough go for the rest of his life. Travon will not have a life but still should have played out in the system, period.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The suspects are 18 and 19. (and) Seminole County deputy sheriffs are looking for two men who severely beat a 50-year-old man Monday evening.

What makes these two "Men", why not just call them children like a 17 year old?
    If a 17 year old is a victim he is a child, but if he is a murderer or anything criminal he is a man?

Because the law defines them as adults and defines 17 year olds as minor "children"???

Sure it is a distinction without much meaning between 17 and 18 but it is the law.

Joe

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The prosecution admitted that they do not know who started the fight. It looks like probably the worst thing Zimmerman did was talk to the police after the shooting without an attorney. He may have gotten one statement wrong.

Sounds like an extremely weak case with little evidence and no "smoking gun" shown today.

George Zimmerman bond hearing: George Zimmerman granted $150K bond, apologizes to Trayvon Martin's family - southflorida.com

If the state's own investigator is going to get up there and say he doesn't even claim to know who struck first, I would be surprised if the case survives the preponderance hearing.

Then again I suppose they could still argue the force used was inherently unreasonable based upon the superficiality of the injuries to Z. A lot will depend on if T had injuries beside the GSW as well.

Joe

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    The lead investigator is the one who used the word "profiled" in his report about the incident, but when questioned today said he didn't know why he used the word or what type of profiling he meant and that the report was "collaborative." So this whole "profiling" thing Corey is relying on is just made up.

He also states that he has no evidence that Zimmerman didn't turn and walk back toward his car, away from Trayvon, like the dispatch tape and Zimmerman's testimony indicates.

This State's Attorney's Office Investigator has neither seen nor even asked for a copy of Zimmerman's medical records.

Wow.

CNN transcript

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    The lead investigator is the one who used the word "profiled" in his report about the incident, but when questioned today said he didn't know why he used the word or what type of profiling he meant and that the report was "collaborative." So this whole "profiling" thing Corey is relying on is just made up.

He also states that he has no evidence that Zimmerman didn't turn and walk back toward his car, away from Trayvon, like the dispatch tape and Zimmerman's testimony indicates.

This State's Attorney's Office Investigator has neither seen nor even asked for a copy of Zimmerman's medical records.

Wow.

CNN transcript

Angela "Nifong" Corey. May she meet a similar end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom