• ...and so much more!
  • ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Okay, here's another one. The background on this one is that it came in an email a few years ago with a password protected XL file. The password was the answer to the equation and you were to add your name to the file before forwarding it. The claim was that only those with an IQ over 120 could solve this. DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWER. Quote this and add your name at the bottom then PM me with your answer. I don't know how to put an XL file on here or how to password protect anything here so this will have to do. Some of you will just see the solution and others may take a minute. When you see it, you'll be like...WTF, that was easy.
    If:
    2 + 3 = 10
    7 + 2 = 63
    6 + 5 = 66
    8 + 4 = 96

Then:
    9 + 7 = ?

PM sent

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Okay, here's another one. The background on this one is that it came in an email a few years ago with a password protected XL file. The password was the answer to the equation and you were to add your name to the file before forwarding it. The claim was that only those with an IQ over 120 could solve this. DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWER. Quote this and add your name at the bottom then PM me with your answer. I don't know how to put an XL file on here or how to password protect anything here so this will have to do. Some of you will just see the solution and others may take a minute. When you see it, you'll be like...WTF, that was easy.
    If:
    2 + 3 = 10
    7 + 2 = 63
    6 + 5 = 66
    8 + 4 = 96

Then:
    9 + 7 = ?
    Pm sent

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Surprisingly my daughter doesn't struggle with the above type math problems. She's had a few like 10 x 7 x 0 x 6 = She'll do the math on her paper and I've tried explaining to her by simply looking at the problem that the answer is 0.

Moral of the story. Don't ever procreate with a cheerleader.
    I had a few teachers in school that required us to "show the work" on paper or we didn't get full credit(or at all)

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    If:
    2 + 3 = 10
    7 + 2 = 63
    6 + 5 = 66
    8 + 4 = 96

Then:
    9 + 7 = ?

PM'd

:cool:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    If:
    2 + 3 = 10
    7 + 2 = 63
    6 + 5 = 66
    8 + 4 = 96

Then:
    9 + 7 = ?

Yeah, me too

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If:
    2 + 3 = 10
    7 + 2 = 63
    6 + 5 = 66
    8 + 4 = 96

Then:
    9 + 7 = ?
    sending it

chtheo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    If:
    2 + 3 = 10
    7 + 2 = 63
    6 + 5 = 66
    8 + 4 = 96

Then:
    9 + 7 = ?

Sent PM

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    If:
    2 + 3 = 10
    7 + 2 = 63
    6 + 5 = 66
    8 + 4 = 96

Then:
    9 + 7 = ?

Pretty easy, but makes no sense!
    Oh, and the answer to the first one is 20, how could you possibly get anything else?

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    If:
    2 + 3 = 10
    7 + 2 = 63
    6 + 5 = 66
    8 + 4 = 96

Then:
    9 + 7 = ?
    gee you're gross.

pm'd

edit. clear your inbox

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    If:
    2 + 3 = 10
    7 + 2 = 63
    6 + 5 = 66
    8 + 4 = 96

Then:
    9 + 7 = ?

PM sent as well. :cool:

Oh yeah, order of operations says 20. Common sense never prevails in math.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If:
    2 + 3 = 10
    7 + 2 = 63
    6 + 5 = 66
    8 + 4 = 96

Then:
    9 + 7 = ?

I'm dumb as **** and that took about 5 seconds to figure out.

Top Bottom