• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Wow, some of you are super touchy with your panties in a twist with a little nasty thrown in, but so be it. I don't care if you OC, it is afterall a personal choice, I'm glad you have taken the steps to protect yourselves. I do what I like without the time delaying events of having to change banks, leave a business, or the seemingly endless problems those who OC do. That's your right and fine by me, to each his own, I'm just doing what is comfortable for me. The drama you put yourselves thru, I just don't understand. Good luck.

I'm not Bob by the way, oops
    Somebody has to do it to get the sheople used to it.

MTubbs1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Thanks everyone for your support, the emails you send to KPD and Star do make a difference.

I would like to give a special thanks to the guys at Down by The Tracks in Galveston. They have told me they will be getting ahold of their Star reps to let them know how they feel about this.

I have sent my own letter to Star and have so far had no reply.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    One of my police officer friends said the same thing. He would write to the ISP about someone he saw OCing. I was disgusted.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    One of my police officer friends said the same thing. He would write to the ISP about someone he saw OCing. I was disgusted.

Ask the officer (your friend) if he would write the ISP about someone driving 55 mph in a 55 zone.
    It's legal. The officer might have an "opinion" that it is "too close" to legal, but it is STILL LEGAL.

How's it going down south Napalm?

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    It's going ;) This is an officer who doesn't own a gun let alone carry one off duty. He's a damn good cop though despite his views on guns (mostly he wishes people would CC. Never understood why).

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    What a TOOL.

I OC in my bank all the time. It's Chase Bank. I get nothing but warm welcomes.

thats unfortunate that CHASE bank told the owner of my LGS that starting this summer that CHASE will no longer be authorizing payment on its credit or debit cards to any retailer or wholesaler that sells firearms and ammo basically telling YOU where you can and cannot spend your own money. at least CHASE gave stores notice in advance unlike good ole BOA.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    1st off, I'm not buying your story about chase limiting where I can use my debit or credit card. I don't even think that's legal. I will go there tomorrow to see.

2nd, I have a personal account at a local Credit Union, and they don't allow business accounts. I own 2 businesses, and need bank accounts for them.

So, CU's aren't all that.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Banking at any of the mega banks is feeding the monster.
    Their services and fees suck and I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to do business with them. :dunno:

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    This is why I CC, no stress, fuss, or hassle. It just seems to me some people likes the hassle that goes with open carry (and we see a lot of it on here) and if you do, go for it.
    If you never stand up to the bully, he/she will continue to bully you. If enough counties, cities, PD's, etc have their arses sued off enough where it hurts them financially, they will stop with all this nonsense with harrassing LAW ABIDING citizens.

I dont care if a cop has the attitude that I am trying to "do his/her job" since for the 15+ mins of waiting for them to arrive...I am utlimately the one "doing their job" and if it requires me to shoot a criminal to protect my family or myself or heck even one of my dogs then so be it. :twocents:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom