• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    At work I have to follow the rules. You show up at my house the rules go out the window. I don't consider myself a tough guy, but if you **** with my family you better pack your lunch.

I would say make sure you have a plot and a box.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Thanks for your service Frank.
    Having several family members that are current and retired IMPD. This kind of crap puts us all on the edge of an already stressful situation. This video came off of F/B posted by a reliable source and is being investigated. I just thought I would share.

Thanks. I'm clear it is being investigated. And no one would be suprised to know the filmer is another product of the failed justice system that should still be in prison for past crimes.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Thanks. I'm clear it is being investigated. And no one would be suprised to know the filmer is another product of the failed justice system that should still be in prison for past crimes.

You guys keep your heads on a swivel, you are targets of opportunity for these ****ups looking for “payback” regardless of involvement.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    A lot of mopes carrying ARs and AKs these days. And spraying gunfire indiscriminitely is pretty effective.

...and it’s those ****sacks that jeopardize MY rights and the rights of the law-abiding... This situation is spiraling out of control and urban areas are being lost, only to impose their will politically on the rest of America.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Protester arrested where Dreasjon Reed fatally shot in officer-involved shooting

https://www.wthr.com/article/protes...n-reed-fatally-shot-officer-involved-shooting

So no doubt now there will be protests about the protesters getting arrested. :rolleyes:

I sure don't want anyone, anywhere in the US arrested simply for protesting. I certainly don't think that is the case here, but we have seen some states crack down hard on people gathering without social distancing. In NYC deBlasio recently came out and said protesting is not allowed (OK chief).

Anyway, I wonder what would happen if Hogsett came out and cracked down on these crowds for violating his essential travel order and for not "social distancing."

Again, I think protesting is essential, so if Hogsett did, I would call him a petty tyrant. I think what these folks are protesting is idiotic, but I sure as hell will defend their right to do it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I wonder if they protest when a local thug guns down someone in the community.

They might...but the media might not cover it.

Or they don't.

Probably don't....even though the thug shootings are the overwhelming majority of the homicides.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I sure don't want anyone, anywhere in the US arrested simply for protesting. I certainly don't think that is the case here, but we have seen some states crack down hard on people gathering without social distancing. In NYC deBlasio recently came out and said protesting is not allowed (OK chief).

Anyway, I wonder what would happen if Hogsett came out and cracked down on these crowds for violating his essential travel order and for not "social distancing."

Again, I think protesting is essential, so if Hogsett did, I would call him a petty tyrant. I think what these folks are protesting is idiotic, but I sure as hell will defend their right to do it.

Protesting is fine. Shutting down public right of ways to do so is not okay. Pretty sure if they were blocking a road that I needed to travel, I would keep on traveling. They'd best get out of the way.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Protesting is fine. Shutting down public right of ways to do so is not okay. Pretty sure if they were blocking a road that I needed to travel, I would keep on traveling. They'd best get out of the way.

Sure. I'm not saying the guy shouldn't have been arrested. I just thought it is interesting that this gathering is happening in Marion County, which Hogsett has said needs to stay closed. So it would be time to really break out the :popcorn: if he decided they couldn't gather because of the beer flu.

I don't think he should do that. But I also know he doesn't have the stones to do it even if he thought it was the right thing to do.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

They are blocking traffic and beating on cars. That's not part of the right to protest.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I wonder if they protest when a local thug guns down someone in the community.

They might...but the media might not cover it.

Or they don't.

Probably don't....even though the thug shootings are the overwhelming majority of the homicides.

They don't. And the resident loudmouths (Carson, clegy, etc) don't either.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    They are blocking traffic and beating on cars. That's not part of the right to protest.

I never said it was. In fact, I knew this was going to be the first thing said, so I tried to make that very clear in my post. I guess I didn't. See clarifying comment below my original.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Stupid games, stupid prizes. Is anyone surprised that Carson wants to make it about race? Don't want to be shot by police? Don't give them cause to shoot you. Running from them and shooting at them will end badly. It's not rocket surgery.
    I agree, but since there will eventually be money/political angling to gain, it turns it into "rocket surgery". :rolleyes:

Top Bottom