• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So, did you like the ad, or not? Or I should ask if you watched it or not. 'Cause I've seen it 4 times now, and haven't had a Dylan Mulvaney sighting yet. One of the things that people seem to like about the ad was it's hearkening back to a simpler, unwoke time.
    It can’t possibly be as simple as that for a lot of joyless ****s who go through life thinking that everything is against them and everyone is out to get them. You could hand them a $100 bill and they’d go on a rant about the Federal Reserve.

Wish they’d sprinkle some Prozac in those chemtrails.

:):

Reactions: oze

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It can’t possibly be as simple as that for a lot of joyless ****s who go through life thinking that everything is against them and everyone is out to get them. You could hand them a $100 bill and they’d go on a rant about the Federal Reserve.

Wish they’d sprinkle some Prozac in those chemtrails.

:):

My granddad would say of someone like that "if you **** him gold eggs, he'd bitch they are hard to stack."

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    None of the 3 Kias do OTA updates. Even infotainment updates require a thumb drive or scan tool to update them. That's perfectly fine with me.
    I just verified that my Stinger only receives infotainment-related updates OTA. Looks like the EVs get a lot more than that.

Top Bottom