• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrisheacock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    I drove 1/2 mile to McDonalds to get one of their $1.00 Cokes because you can get any size for $1.00, and then I preceded to Burger King to get myself a Whopper. When I tried to refill my Coke at Burger King, the manager jumped all over me saying I had to buy a drink at Burger King and not use a McDonalds cup to get soda from their fountain.

This is total discrimination.

Just because I had a styrofoam cup, and they use plastic, they say I cannot get a drink there. I drove a mile one-way to get that Coke, and another 1/2 mile to get Whopper, but I'll be damned if I am going to buy a sandwich at a place that says i can drink a Coke out of whatever cup I choose.

What a stupid policy. What are they going to say next, that I cannot get a Whopper with cheese on days that end in Y?

A big ol huge gigantic -1 for Burger King. I will be taking my business to Rallys instead.

200705151.gif

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I think it could be just other fast food chain descrimination. Try it with a speedway cup or a camalbak.

I got stopped at a movie theatre for having a camalbak. Narrowminded commies.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Thats a funny avatar right there.

I think it could be just other fast food chain descrimination. Try it with a speedway cup or a camalbak.

I got stopped at a movie theatre for having a camalbak. Narrowminded commies.
    Camelbak...now there's an adea. Concealed...now why didn't I think if that?

What happened to "have it your way"?

Totally woulda thrown that at them haha
    I tried that. While the manager was telling me I couldn't fill up there, the assistant manager was behind him and kept saying "Im lovin' it" the whole time.

Made me soooo mad.

-1 for Burger King

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It shouldn't make a difference. It should be my choice whether or not I decide if I want to fill up my McDonalds cup or not. -1 for Burger King

Dude, grow up and grow a pair!! :baby: Men pay their own way! Why would McD allow you to drink for free with a BK cup just because you bought their sandwich? Would Rallys allow you to buy at BK and eat/drink in their place? Why would BK allow you to drink their product for free? :rolleyes:

If you want to drink at BK, pay for it!! :bash:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, you'll have that from time to time.

If they won't refill it just leave it on the counter, the employees need the work to clean up after you.

I had a similar experience at the Taco Bell drive thru on 135 in Greenwood one time.
    I was driving my white Bonneville and I wanted them to refill my McDonalds cup for me.
    They wouldn't so I just threw the cup out the window and got a Mt.Dew instead.
    Some "lady" in a maroon explorer got out and gave me hell about it! Some people just frost me.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    All you need is a slightly different approach. You need to pull up in a raggedy old Jeep with no top on it and just covered in mud. You need to be wearing fade Levis (no creases!), western boots, a ballcap (facing the FRONT!) that says either Redman or John Deere, and an IBE t-shirt. You also need to have some gansta rap blasting from some two foot tall home stereo speakers leaning in the back seat.

If you show up like this, you can pull right up to the drive thru and hand them any cup you want. They'll be so confused they'll even ask if you want fries with that. :D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've read every post so far (I don't know why) waiting for the purple. To summate; OP buys drink from vendor 1, attempts to refill from vendor 2 for free and complains.:dunno:

I've noticed that most of the Mickey D's down here on the southside now have signs saying they won't let you refill your cup unless you bought the drink during that visit. Enforcement could be problematic of course. So if you can't refill a vendor 1 cup that you purchased some other time for free, why would you be able to refill a vendor 1 cup at vendor 2 for free at any time??

Kinda sounds like our current welfare system or the recent government bailouts. Perhaps Obama can refill your cup with his never ending well of goodness???!:popcorn:

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Surely he meant to use purple? Right?
    I was going to be impressed by your frugality if you drove to get the 99 cent double cheese burger. Independant BK owners is sueing thier corporate office for advertising them for 10 cents below cost!
    You surely dont expect one franchise to let you get free refills with the competitors cup? If you do, you are wrong.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    a few years ago several buddys and i went to kfc and then stopped over at taco bell next door when we saw some friends there. a not so bright friend of mine filled his empty kfc chicken bucket with coke at taco bell. the manager wasnt very pleased but didnt ban us from the restaurant. i refused to drink from the bucket however

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    a few years ago several buddys and i went to kfc and then stopped over at taco bell next door when we saw some friends there. a not so bright friend of mine filled his empty kfc chicken bucket with coke at taco bell. the manager wasnt very pleased but didnt ban us from the restaurant. i refused to drink from the bucket however

Mmmmmm. Chicken-Soda. :D

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Dude, grow up and grow a pair!! :baby: Men pay their own way! Why would McD allow you to drink for free with a BK cup just because you bought their sandwich? Would Rallys allow you to buy at BK and eat/drink in their place? Why would BK allow you to drink their product for free? :rolleyes:

If you want to drink at BK, pay for it!! :bash:

I've read every post so far (I don't know why) waiting for the purple. To summate; OP buys drink from vendor 1, attempts to refill from vendor 2 for free and complains.:dunno:

I've noticed that most of the Mickey D's down here on the southside now have signs saying they won't let you refill your cup unless you bought the drink during that visit. Enforcement could be problematic of course. So if you can't refill a vendor 1 cup that you purchased some other time for free, why would you be able to refill a vendor 1 cup at vendor 2 for free at any time??

Kinda sounds like our current welfare system or the recent government bailouts. Perhaps Obama can refill your cup with his never ending well of goodness???!:popcorn:

Surely he meant to use purple? Right?

You surely dont expect one franchise to let you get free refills with the competitors cup? If you do, you are wrong.

royal-fail.jpg

-1 for Burger King

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I just went to Dairy Queen, and they had the gall to put chocolate in my chocolate shake.

Can you believe that crap?

-1 for Burger King

Top Bottom