• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm all for saving a buck or two. But I don't see the value of driving to one place for a coke than to another place for a burger. My time is way more valueable than that. Not even to mention the price of gas. In a way I can see why Burger King said NO. They are promoting their beverages, you buy one there and refill it there. In my mind it's a simple concept. Maybe I'm just a simple man.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I had a similar experience once with BK also. I was a little dr..... I mean thirsty so I walked into the BK and ordered a water. They gave me a clear cup and I proceeded to quench my thirst with some Pink Lemonade. The "welfare" looking manager lady started screaming at me and demanded I owed her some money. When I declined, she then tried to coax a police officer after me. Still to this day I haven't revisited that BK.

-1 Burger King

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I had cold, leftover pizza for breakfast this morning. It was peperoni with banana peppers, my favorite.

-1 Burger King.

You too? Seems to be a good cure for hang overs. :thumbsup:

+1 cold pizza breakfasts!
    -1 Burger King

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would go Domino's before Papa Johns as PJ's gives me bad heartburn...

But generally I get pizza where an actual Italian cooks.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I'm all for saving a buck or two. But I don't see the value of driving to one place for a coke than to another place for a burger. My time is way more valueable than that. Not even to mention the price of gas. In a way I can see why Burger King said NO. They are promoting their beverages, you buy one there and refill it there. In my mind it's a simple concept. Maybe I'm just a simple man.

:scratch:...........................:laugh:

-1 Burger King

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I just got dragged to the county fair again for $1.00 ride night. I was coerced into riding The Himalaya with my oldest kid. Beat me to death. What happened to the days of Van Halen and Motley Crue music while spinning around at 30 mph? And to top it all off, Mexicans were running the ride, and had a American pre-recorded"carnie" yelling..."if you want to go faaaaaasterrrr.....screeeeeeeeaaaammmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pathetic.

-1 Burger King

Top Bottom