0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    political-pictures-burger-king-arrested-bombing.jpg

BurgerKing

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I cannot comment except to say the investigation is ongoing and BK will be exonerated of these trumped-up charges.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    There is no dought that they got the right guy!!! He was also seen stealing the plans for the egg McMuffin at McDonalds corp office!!!!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    After five days and now T-shirt sales, it is time for a swift response. BK apologizes for any inconvenience this tragic mix-up has caused and is moving rapidly to peacefully resolve any conflict. ALL drink containers will now be fillable at any BK franchise equipped with soft drink dispensers. For those locations not so equipped, we have decreed that the second slice of cheese be remanded to the BK Double. In addition, the Egg (Mc) Muffin promotion will continue in perpetuity. Given "360"'s apparent notoriety on the interwebs, we propose to provide, in addition to the beverage, his branded container of choice. DQ containers will require a reservation due to the difficulty of procuring items that no one uses. Again, we offer apologies for the inconvience and trust that you will come to trust us again for all your burger needs.

We at Burger King are pleased to announce a one-time offer:

Send us a destroyed "-1 to Burger King" shirt and we will replace it with a "-1 to (joint of choice)" including shipping and handling! Burn, mangle, spindle, shred, or (and) perforate your shirt and, as long as the original logo is recognisable, we will replace it free of charge! Please indicate size when ordering. Nah, forget it. . . Y'all are all 3XLs anyway; indicate Tall if needed.

Please, BK apologizes for the tardiness of the response, but wishes to convey that he was out of town and did not have time for such paltry matters. He now regrets his inadequacy in distributing an appropriate response since such kingpins as 360 and IndyMonkey are at the forefront of the uprising. He understands that demands must be met and has offered the reparations above. Again, BK is pro-free drink refills, regardless of origin, brand, or creed.
    Too late loser.
    I have now personally crapped on the entrances of all your local hog slop distributors.
    I am now on a crusade to crap on all of your flame broiled turd sandwich stores.
    Don't try to stop me.......there's nothing you can do. The plan has now been set into motion.

you suck.
    From you know who.
    -1 Burger King

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Sorry guys, your fellow member has had his fun, but the joke's over.

Just for the record, in case anyone else out there is thinking about tryin' something like this... shill, "sock puppet" or "gimmick" accounts are NOT welcome here, even if they are created in jest. We have banned members for doing it in the past.

:mods:

Last edited:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Too late loser.
    I have now personally crapped on the entrances of all your local hog slop distributors.
    I am now on a crusade to crap on all of your flame broiled turd sandwich stores.
    Don't try to stop me.......there's nothing you can do. The plan has now been set into motion.

you suck.
    From you know who.
    -1 Burger King

thanks a lot. I was gonna eat BK for breakfast cause its close to work

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I had Burger King with the wife a couple days ago. We both came home and had to immediately run to the crapper. We've vowed to only go to Taco Bell IF we need fast food.
    -1 Burger King
    :xmad:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Too late loser.

you suck.
    From you know who.
    -1 Burger King

I think you need a Special Edition -1 Burger King shirt. :rockwoot:
    I'm out of rep, but you deserve it for taking this to the next level.

Be careful out there.:D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Sorry guys, your fellow member has had his fun, but the joke's over.

Just for the record, in case anyone else out there is thinking about tryin' something like this... shill or "sock puppet" accounts are NOT welcome here, even if they are created in jest. We have banned members for doing it in the past.

:mods:

Shooter521 deleted BK's account:noway:

-1 for Burger King!! :laugh:

Top Bottom