• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    So today was a great day at the meet and eat and was followed up by a horrible time at Beech Grove Firearms.

1st part of my party arrived (INGO members if they want to out themselves) @ 1658 hrs. And tried to pick up a lane at Beech Grove firearms. I was 5 minutes behind.

Here is the sign posted.

The time was 1658 hrs.

Upon my arrival 10 minutes later 1710hrs I observed this

Since they were closed any way there was no rush to get inside so I waited for another ingo member whom I had arranged to meet up there. When I entered the store a few minutes later @ 1710hr the range was already shut down.

Yep at 5:10 pm the lights are off and the range is closed, mind you the sign at the front door says last 1/2hr shooter @ 5:00pm. Also the store doesnt close at 5pm it closes at 6 pm... Just shows the laziness of the store. Obviously the range was closed down long before the 5pm cut off time.

Prices on a few used guns seemed ludicrous.

Its a shame to have an INGO wall and then shaft shooters due to laziness. My how Beech Grove has fallen, 2 employees that made it worthwhile to go to Beech Grove are no longer there and apparently they just shut the range down all willy nilly whenever the feel like it regardless of what they have posted.

I guess my money is better spent elsewhere.

Ammo prices were higher than walmart and apparently they also sell some Horn A Day ammo.

So My planned range trip of 2 weeks to sight in a patrol rifle for work is a bust again. Thanks Beech Grove for ruining a perfectly good day. It was a great value to waste the gas and time of INGO members just to arrive and be told the range is closed when it should be open.

The next time I think range shooting, gun purchase or ammo rest assured I won't inconvenience you by giving you some money and using up some of your time.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Correct me if I'm missing the point but you arrived 10 minutes after they allow the last shooter to enter the range? Is that what I am seeing?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Chick Fil A has a business plan that doesn't allow their restaurants to open on Sunday. Damn them for not okaying it with me :rolleyes:

Maybe you should voice your issues with the management at BGF before coming on here and crying...Oh wait..too late for that...surprise surprise. :rolleyes:

Which INGO advertising supporter will do you wrong next? :rolleyes:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Chick Fil A has a business plan that doesn't allow their restaurants to open on Sunday. Damn them for not okaying it with me :rolleyes:

Maybe you should voice your issues with the management at BGF before coming on here and crying...Oh wait..too late for that...surprise surprise. :rolleyes:

What's that got to do with it? Are advertising supporters immune from evaluation? Or just criticism?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    What's that got to do with it? Are advertising supporters immune from evaluation? Or just criticism?

It's called poor form. It takes a real big man to hide behind a computer and talk someone down. This cryfest isn't about the range not being open. Because he didn't get what he wanted he went off, talking down about their business, prices and employees.

The OP always has "issues" with someone. Period. If it's not an online retailer (like magpul..really who has issues with them??), it's a member here or an advertising business here.

I've seen it for a couple years now

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It's called poor form. It takes a real big man to hide behind a computer and talk someone down. This cryfest isn't about the range not being open. Because he didn't get what he wanted he went off, talking down about their business, prices and employees.
    I am fairly certain he's not hiding. He doesn't strike me as the type.

If it's not about the range being closed early, what is it about? I'd be irritated if a business advertised something and didn't deliver.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy

I dont know probably one that Im sure will need criticism but you will defend?

I have never had a problem with A&A If Alan tells me something I can trust his word on it, Even helps me when he knows I cant afford to buy at the time.

I love Palmetto State,
    I would take Bullet for Brian and the guys at Indy Trading Post,
    Diamond Collision is outstanding
    Andrew Profire is a Rockstar
    Bobcat Steel is outstanding and I am working on a few purchases with them
    Just met the boss man from USDS and he seems upstanding and funny
    Orion's has done some nice engraving for me

Just go back to your little world of "no one I like can do wrong"

The matter at hand is the sign says "last 1/2hr shooter at 5pm and at 458pm we were turned down & at 5:10 the range was completely cleared and shut down. Obviously before the 5pm cut off time.

My phones time stamps are perfect. my watch is perfect Seems BGF's clocks are running an hour fast?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I am fairly certain he's not hiding. He doesn't strike me as the type.

If it's not about the range being closed early, what is it about? I'd be irritated if a business advertised something and didn't deliver.

Choosing to cry in an internet forum rather than talking to the management is hiding. We're not talking about some business in another state. BGF and their employees are on here. They deserve to be contacted first if a customer has an issue.

I'm sorry you disagree.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I dont know probably one that Im sure will need criticism but you will defend?

I have never had a problem with A&A If Alan tells me something I can trust his word on it, Even helps me when he knows I cant afford to buy at the time.

I love Palmetto State,
    I would take Bullet for Brian and the guys at Indy Trading Post,
    Diamond Collision is outstanding
    Andrew Profire is a Rockstar
    Bobcat Steel is outstanding and I am working on a few purchases with them
    Just met the boss man from USDS and he seems upstanding and funny
    Orion's has done some nice engraving for me

Just go back to your little world of "no one I like can do wrong"

The matter at hand is the sign says "last 1/2hr shooter at 5pm and at 458pm we were turned down & at 5:10 the range was completely cleared and shut down. Obviously before the 5pm cut off time.

Lol give it time. Your track record is terrible. I've seen the threads and the crying in the pw thread. It got old real fast.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Choosing to cry in an internet forum rather than talking to the management is hiding. We're not talking about some business in another state. BGF and their employees are on here. They deserve to be contacted first if a customer has an issue.

Last time I checked this was exactly the place to do that. Yep. Just checked. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly>>Local Gun Shops

I'm sorry you disagree.
    No, you're not. Feigned civility is still just as transparent over the internet as it is in person.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom