Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    You tease.
    It was nice to meet "da man" (Fenway) and I was in total awe of Que pulling his pink wagon, he must carry a .40 (sorry didn't get any pics).
    Even though the bacon contest was rigged, I think everyone enjoyed the bacon products. Did you know Fenway has a food fetish? Neither did I, but he took enough food videos to start his own network.
    Dark Kevin won the boo-boo prize in the shooting competition. I believe that he is the first ever 2-time winner, but I'm not sure. His excuse was that his scope was set for 200 yards.
    A good time was had by all.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Had a good time, left early. Nice meeting everyone, old and new, including Que and Fenway :).

I wish I could have chatted with everyone a bit more, but the pain started kicking in, and I became anti social a few times.

Got half way home before it hit really bad, just medicated myself, probably passing out soon. Wish I could have shot a few rounds but didn't want to risk setting off a flare up earlier then I did.

Thanks to everyone who kept offering me a chance to shoot their toy, I appreciate it, and hope I this flare of TN subdues soon, before the years over.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who let me shoot their gun. I enjoyed shooting "Black Betty" and the S&W 500. Even though I only shot one round through the 500. Also thanks to DarkKevin for letting me try out the Remington 700.Will be coming to many more of these events. You all are a great group of guys and gal. (Gotta make a good first impression on this forum) :):

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Pictures are coming soon. Here are some videos for the time being...
    [video=youtube;3sY6cBEvhes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sY6cBEvhes&feature=youtu.be[/video]

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    i made is back to corrupt lake county yuppie!
    will post the offical aar report later just showered.

@all
    u should know that Da PINKFather is very proud of 99% of you for being on such good behavior except for da pilgrim bring the isp at the start :facepalm:

@crissy
    that you for the money to buy your bacon patch :rofl: ;)

@bill b
    c da machine is still messing with you

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    I had a great time today as always. :laugh:
    It was great to meet a lot of new people, and I am look forward to the coming M&S's.
    LOTS of sweet guns today! :faint:
    Glad everybody had a good time.

The ISP guy was totally cool!

OH and t_star is a hillbilly! Her hillbilly accent slipped out today :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom