• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdalton765

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Muncie, Indiana
    So i went to our local bdubs. Of course i was carrying as i always do. The manger noticed my hand gun on my hip and has our waitress ask me to either put it In my car or leave. Wtf guess bdubs nation wide doesn't allow cc in their restaurants.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So i went to our local bdubs. Of course i was carrying ass i always do. The manger noticed my hand gun on my hip and has our waitress ask me to either put it I'm my car or leave. Wtf guess bdubs nation wide doesn't allow cc in their restaurants.

I never carry ass in public... :D

Yeah, bdubs is commonly known as not gun friendly around here. You can bow to their rules, vote your protest by spending your money elsewhere, or conceal and tear up some garlic buffalo wings. Your choice.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    So i went to our local bdubs. Of course i was carrying as i always do. The manger noticed my hand gun on my hip and has our waitress ask me to either put it In my car or leave. Wtf guess bdubs nation wide doesn't allow cc in their restaurants.

They were just trying to protect you from their generally ****ty slow service and mediocre food.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    They were just trying to protect you from their generally ****ty slow service and mediocre food.

Their wings to me are about the same as those in Hooters and Wingstop, Wingstop is slightly better though. So it doesn't matter all that much which one I go to, other than the service! I went with a big group ( 10 ) and it took over an hour for the food to make it out. It was terrible.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'll be cc'ing my OWB rig when I eat there tomorrow night. I may just switch to oc'ing once I get my food....see what happens.

I'll report back.

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    I'll be cc'ing my OWB rig when I eat there tomorrow night. I may just switch to oc'ing once I get my food....see what happens.

I'll report back.

Please do, i wish to see how ballsy people can be. If they 'ask you to leave' ask them to pay for your food. That what i usually do and 9 times of 10 they shut up. It probably helps that I know use to know the district manager.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Where the heck have you been? This has been beaten to death. BWs is very anti gun from the top of the corporation on down. Some local managers defy the anti-gun position but the policy is still NO GUNS.

images.jpg

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    I use a hair "salon" since there are few barber shops anymore, and the female with the clippers is easier on the eyes than the old guys that are still cutting hair.

They have a sign on the door "NO WEAPONS".

I've been in there every month for two years with a CZ 75 under my shirt. No one knows, no problem, Same with "Bdubs". Why be controversial. Just cover it up and get on with your life.

Top Bottom