• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    I use a hair "salon" since there are few barber shops anymore, and the female with the clippers is easier on the eyes than the old guys that are still cutting hair.

They have a sign on the door "NO WEAPONS".

I've been in there every month for two years with a CZ 75 under my shirt. No one knows, no problem, Same with "Bdubs". Why be controversial. Just cover it up and get on with your life.
    It's not about being controversial. People that are anti-gun seem to share an overwhelming fear based on overwhelming ignorance of firearms. This is usually because they have never seen a gun in a neutral or positive light. Their exposure or education comes from Hollywood or negative news stories. Let them see more law abiding people carrying and they may eventually become more comfortable with it or at least accept it.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    I never carry ass in public... :D

Yeah, bdubs is commonly known as not gun friendly around here. You can bow to their rules, vote your protest by spending your money elsewhere, or conceal and tear up some garlic buffalo wings. Your choice.

It must vary from state to state. In Kentucky there's a B-Dubs down the street from Fort Knox and they never say anything when I OC there.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    i remember going to the speedway bdubs after friday night steel and not catching any trouble for oc, there were a lot of ppl there that night oc.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    concealed, no problems. leave with a belly ache, paid too much and now realize why you avoid this place anyway

^^^^^This^^^^^

Definitely not a fan and try to avoid this place as often as possible. Knowing they're a defenseless victim zone makes this choice easier.

MTubbs1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    I OC my G21 in Bdubs in Kokomo every week and rarely have a problem, they just ask that I CC while drinking. Fair enough

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'll be cc'ing my OWB rig when I eat there tomorrow night. I may just switch to oc'ing once I get my food....see what happens.

I'll report back.

Please do, i wish to see how ballsy people can be. If they 'ask you to leave' ask them to pay for your food. That what i usually do and 9 times of 10 they shut up. It probably helps that I know use to know the district manager.

Nothing to report here....dinner as usual. :dunno:

Jdalton765

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Muncie, Indiana
    I had never noticed the sign on BWs, obviously will look for it next time...

Sadly...I like there food. :( We don't have anything else in Columbus

i checked on my way in and out of the bdubs here, and they had no sign, my buddy said he seen it once when he went and the next time it was gone, maybe someone is taking it? idk.

Top Bottom