• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Hide your gun. That's all I can say. Forget about showing off pride or whatever you really think. Not caring about what the anti gun *******s think is one thing but if you want to eat at some of these places just put a T shirt over your gun and eat your wings.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I've open carried at the bdubs in brownsburg, all locations in Lafayette/west Lafayette, and the one right off the Michigan rd/865 exit. Never had a problem

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    i checked on my way in and out of the bdubs here, and they had no sign, my buddy said he seen it once when he went and the next time it was gone, maybe someone is taking it? idk.

Yup there was...here is the pic i took last May.

45278_10151747693515596_680205963_n.jpg

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Property rights come first IMHO. It is their discretion what they allow on their premises. That said, you have every right to vote with your dollars. Beside their anti-gun stance, they have horrid service and overpriced food. The wings they serve look like they were taken off of starving Ethiopian chickens.

Me and a few buddies had our annual fantasy football draft order dinner at bdubs earlier this year. I arrived last, and they were still waiting to be served. I sat there for 20 minutes, and nothing. There sat 5 hungry, thirsty men who would've spent probably well over $100. After asking for service several times, we got up and left. We took our happy asses to the Ale Emporium and were greeted with a smile, prompt service, and superior fare. Best wings and pizza in the state IMHO.

Bdubs sucks on many levels, thus there are many reasons to spend my dollars elsewhere.

Last edited:

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    I have drafted an e-mail below and sent it to their corporate office. Since, I am but one man, with a small family; I was hoping there was some re-enforcement to be had on here. Anybody with me?:

http://ir.buffalowildwings.com/contactBoard.cfm

Dear Boardmember,

I have been a loyal customer of yours for over 10 years and have shared many occasions with friends and family at your establishment. I have enjoyed both your food and pleasant environment and would like to continue that relationship in the future.

However, it has been brought to my attention that the Corporate Board has made a decision to outlaw firearms in your restaurants. As a law-abiding gun-owner, I was saddened and disappointed to hear your business take this political stance instead of deferring to local/state/federal regulation as has always been my understanding. As we all know, banning firearms serves neither to reduce crime or provide any added safety, but only serves to disarm the law abiding, and potentially put your patrons at a higher risk for violent crime as we have seen happen recently with high-profile Free Fire (Gun-Free) Zones being targeted for these mass killings.

As a law-abiding gun owner, I have no choice to but to boycott your establishment and advise the rest of the gun-owning community to do the same. If it is your corporate policy, then we will have no other option but to take our weekly football/basketball, fantasy team drafts, Superbowl, World Series, MMA Fight Night, and spur-of-the moment business elsewhere.

In closing, I hope that you re-think your policy and we can resume a mutually beneficial and long-standing professional relationship.

Sincerely,
    ~LT

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    I have drafted an e-mail below and sent it to their corporate office. Since, I am but one man, with a small family; I was hoping there was some re-enforcement to be had on here. Anybody with me?:

http://ir.buffalowildwings.com/contactBoard.cfm

Dear Boardmember,

I have been a loyal customer of yours for over 10 years and have shared many occasions with friends and family at your establishment. I have enjoyed both your food and pleasant environment and would like to continue that relationship in the future.

However, it has been brought to my attention that the Corporate Board has made a decision to outlaw firearms in your restaurants. As a law-abiding gun-owner, I was saddened and disappointed to hear your business take this political stance instead of deferring to local/state/federal regulation as has always been my understanding. As we all know, banning firearms serves neither to reduce crime or provide any added safety, but only serves to disarm the law abiding, and potentially put your patrons at a higher risk for violent crime as we have seen happen recently with high-profile Free Fire (Gun-Free) Zones being targeted for these mass killings.

As a law-abiding gun owner, I have no choice to but to boycott your establishment and advise the rest of the gun-owning community to do the same. If it is your corporate policy, then we will have no other option but to take our weekly football/basketball, fantasy team drafts, Superbowl, World Series, MMA Fight Night, and spur-of-the moment business elsewhere.

In closing, I hope that you re-think your policy and we can resume a mutually beneficial and long-standing professional relationship.

Sincerely,
    ~LT

Im with ya on that. where do I sign?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Seeing how this thread has bumped into the present, it is worthwhile to note that not all Bee Dubs are anti gun. Corporate locations, maybe, but many more of them are franchises.

Those are independent business owners that make their own rules about firearms. Mine is located on W. Ireland in South Bend and they are gun friendly.

Please don't lump them all into one pile. If yours is not an anti gun location, feel free to support them if you wish.

They have an artichoke flat bread that rocks.

AuburnGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Auburn, Indiana
    All I can say is CC and play stupid if they catch you. Or write the company, and tell everyone to do the same. If enough people boycott they might do something. I personally will/currently write a response to their anti-gun policy.

spread the word. BWW are individually owned and owners can do what they please, however I think any place that is against 2A is against taking money from 2A supporters. Plain and simple, stop going and spread the word!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    All I can say is CC and play stupid if they catch you. Or write the company, and tell everyone to do the same. If enough people boycott they might do something. I personally will/currently write a response to their anti-gun policy.

spread the word. BWW are individually owned and owners can do what they please, however I think any place that is against 2A is against taking money from 2A supporters. Plain and simple, stop going and spread the word!

Yeah. Stop supporting a local business person and job creator who is not anti 2A because another place with the same name is.

Got it!

SIGnature45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    South Bend
    There should always be signs on the door posted at any private place of business stating that firearms aren't allowed. Anyone carrying should always check for these. One of the two or possibly both didn't happen.

Top Bottom