• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I know this is old news to many of you but BWW with such an anti gun position set me off. I sent the letter below. I already got a response and it was essentially, F$%# You.

Dear Buffalo Wild Wings,

I am licensed in Indiana to carry a handgun. I have been in your restaurants at least weekly for over four years. My family and I go there at least once a week and for business BWW is my go to lunch location to take customers. Last night my son pointed out a sign saying "BWW Bans Guns on these premises". This policy does nothing to deter crime and it is going to drive away customers. In America I can vote with my wallet. As long as you maintain this policy I will NEVER enter your establishments again. I am also a member of Indiana Gun Owners and will be sharing your decision against the 2nd amendment with them. At last count, INGO was over 25,600 members strong in Indiana.

I would heartily recommend you rethink your corporation's position on the legal carry of firearms. In the meantime I will be doing my best to direct business away from you.

Regards,

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I got carded twice within 15 minutes by the same waitress in BWW. I don't mind being asked for ID when I'm buying a beer, I get that, but when I explained to her she had just carded me when I got my first beer, she said, "it's company policy, we card everyone for every drink they order",:): I told her to forget it, and left. No thanks BWW, if your policies are that dumb, I'll go elsewhere.

hoosiersasquatch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    It is there right to post the no weapons allowed sign, and our right to turn around and not spend a dime there. If enough people would write corporate and not spend their money there, it might get their attention.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    i really dont know what you're talking about guys, ive been going to BW3s for 15 years and have never heard such stuff. never seen any signs, nor been ID'd more then once.

of those that have had issues, whats the location?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Oh the humanity!!!! A company making rules they want people to follow on their property!!! The food isn't all that good, it is over priced, the service is usually bad...those are better reasons to NOT eat there than them thinking their rights are more important than your rights while you're on their property.

MTubbs1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    I got carded twice within 15 minutes by the same waitress in BWW. I don't mind being asked for ID when I'm buying a beer, I get that, but when I explained to her she had just carded me when I got my first beer, she said, "it's company policy, we card everyone for every drink they order",:): I told her to forget it, and left. No thanks BWW, if your policies are that dumb, I'll go elsewhere.

Think thats bad? I went to Chilis a couple months back and ordered a drink. I presented ID and was told the manager also has to come check my ID because I am under 25 years old. :n00b:

Someone please explain the logic behind that.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I hit B dubs 2-3 times per month and while I don't expend a great deal of energy looking for one, I've yet to see a "No Guns" sign at any of the ones in the Indy area.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    And more

Oh the humanity!!!! A company making rules they want people to follow on their property!!! The food isn't all that good, it is over priced, the service is usually bad...those are better reasons to NOT eat there than them thinking their rights are more important than your rights while you're on their property.

And you didn't even mention that it's so loud (at least in the one near Greenwood) you can't begin to carry on a conversation.

It's the Evil Triumvirate in Greenwood. BWW, Gander Mountain, and WalMart in the same location! :nailbite:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    It's best to send it to their corporate office.. I once sent a email to them to complain about bad service and they sent back $40 worth of gift certificates.

I don't think they will change their 2A policy, but your message will be heard, and if more of us do it?

Contact Buffalo Wild Wings | Contact Info & Feedback Form

Apparently this cannot be done via mobile phone, I just wrote up this big ass letter and it wouldn't submit

Top Bottom