• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Huh......that's amazing. In a thread designed for it and in fact asked for it, no response yet. I guess that's because there is no mention of dead babies or dead cops.

:popcorn:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    This isn't actually a bash, at least I don't want it to be...more like questions I'm sure some would like to know...

Here is one for you...to get your mind off of that other disrespectful crap...
    I hate when I am obeying the speed limit and a LEO goes flying by in the left lane...way over the speed limit, and this happens every time I am on the interstate, either on 465 or 65.
    You can't tell me you are in pursuit of someone or something. Not every LEO vehicle is in hot pursuit of X all of the time.
    Why do you think you are above the law in this manner?
    I've seen some that will cruise around during rush hour, around or just above the speed limit to maintain traffic flow, as most vehicles will remain behind them, while a few slip past and are allowed to speed ahead.
    And what about seeing a LEO allow their spouse to drive their LEO vehicle to go get groceries or run errands?

Thanks for your honest answers in advance...

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Some people Never get it and never will. We have to suck it up and move on and never let it eat at you. I know that saying that is easier than living with it. BUT, once retired, you can tell them all to kiss your ass. 30 years of BS, I never have to listen to it any longer (except from the wife) :rolleyes:

quiggly

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Noblesville
    Personally I hate it when they don't exceed the speed limit. All that does is cause more traffic issues in that everyone is too scared to get close and it causes more traffic to pack up too close together.
    Especially in multi-lane traffic.

This isn't actually a bash, at least I don't want it to be...more like questions I'm sure some would like to know...

Here is one for you...to get your mind off of that other disrespectful crap...
    I hate when I am obeying the speed limit and a LEO goes flying by in the left lane...way over the speed limit, and this happens every time I am on the interstate, either on 465 or 65.
    You can't tell me you are in pursuit of someone or something. Not every LEO vehicle is in hot pursuit of X all of the time.
    Why do you think you are above the law in this manner?
    I've seen some that will cruise around during rush hour, around or just above the speed limit to maintain traffic flow, as most vehicles will remain behind them, while a few slip past and are allowed to speed ahead.
    And what about seeing a LEO allow their spouse to drive their LEO vehicle to go get groceries or run errands?

Thanks for your honest answers in advance...

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ya'll seem tense. Should have a few power rings, it'll calm you down :D

Not really tense, just tired of people lumping ALL LEO's into the group with the minority bad ones. Anytime we speak up about something, we are the bad guy's (or more commonly the jack booted thugs, KGB, criminals with badges........etc). Are there bad cops out there........yes, just like there are bad LTCH people out there, but God forbid we bring that up.

And WTF is a power ring???

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I just never seem to know what the rush is with traffic on the interstate.
    I use to speed all of the time, but for the past couple of years, I drive right at the speed limit, no matter where I go and I am amazed out what percentage of the drivers speed and or drive irresponsibly. From what I see, a good 60-75% drive over the speed limit on a regular basis.
    I do find it interesting how we, as citizens, pick and choose which laws we obey and also which laws that LEOs choose to obey and or enforce themselves.

Top Bottom