• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    well since i got over 50 posts and keep seeing everyone with 51 posts selling overpriced garbage i figured id throw the community a bone and sell something at a reasonable price!

what i have here today is a Can of cream of mushroom soup!!! it is the condensed version the water is missing. also it is an off brand centrella. here is a pic

2uic6rk.jpg

Id rather do a trade here is what im interested in.

1 box of 223 doesnt matter brand
    1 box of 45 (100) count
    possible trade for a glock 27 i of course would add 50 dollars or so for the trade.

Cash price $2.15 of course this reflects that the water is missing thats why im going lower than current market value.

just a reminder this is the hard to find cream of mushroom its not like the snotty cream of celery or chicken that is a dime a dozen.
    There will be no shipping as this can is very heavy so FTF in the demotte area would be great.

Thanks for looking
    Dan:rockwoot:

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Ya, everyone had better not be sending him harassing emails stating his prices are outrageous. He didn't create this market, he's just trying to exploit it and take advantage of anyone who either doesn't know better!

I love that "I didn't create this market". Why don't they follow it up with "I'm just trying to keep it going and I want to exploit it while the getting is good". I mean let's be honest that's exactly whats happening and I'm ok with it. Hell I've considered doing it myself ( just so hard to part with my guns) just to make some $$ or at least make enough to replace what I sold and get some more.

If you don't want people thinking your not taking advantage, act like you don't know better and don't mention the market at all!

chris46131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Franklin
    Relax everybody...10.5 oz cans are in no danger. Now if you see the 1 gallon size cans still available somewhere buy it at any cost!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Need I remind everyone that stuff such as this does NOT belong in the classifieds section! We work very hard to keep it clean and uncluttered. Please do not post things like this in the classifieds section.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Need I remind everyone that stuff such as this does NOT belong in the classifieds section! We work very hard to keep it clean and uncluttered. Please do not post things like this in the classifieds section.

Just say the word, and I'll take his birthday away.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Do you have any other flavors? I feel that I need a different caliber of soup for different situation and only having cream of mushroom could really cut back on my soup options

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You lost me when you neglected to say "really nice..." or "getting harder to come by..."

Also, you screwed up by listing the WTS/WTT.
    Never list WTS 'cause then you are required to price your item.
    WTT: gives you all options and very little accountability. You can cruse for suckers bumping to top for days on end without ever having to devulge what has been offered behind closed doors in PM's...

Top Bottom