• dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Uhhh call me picky but cream of anything... :puke:

i just wasted a few minutes of my life reading this crap

oh man come on take that cream of soup put it in a pan with some pork steaks or pork chops a little water season them cover that baby cook on medium for 30 mins shooooo your all good to go:):

speaking of this where is the food section on this site im a chubby guy and love to eat and hell even cook when im not working alot.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    oh man come on take that cream of soup put it in a pan with some pork steaks or pork chops a little water season them cover that baby cook on medium for 30 mins shooooo your all good to go:):

speaking of this where is the food section on this site im a chubby guy and love to eat and hell even cook when im not working alot.

Status update thread. There's this crazy French dude in there that never sleeps and eats constantly.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I have some old Diet Pepsi cans, some used coffee filters, a chunk of styrofoam, a couple of empty toilet paper rolls, and some little bottles of shampoo that I stole from the Ramada. I'm pretty sure these were all very useful items to MacGyver at some point so you're getting the better deal to be sure. If you would throw in some plain white rice and a rubber chicken I would be happy to initiate a trade.

thats gotta be worth near $ 1245.90

I would trade you evenly for a hello kitty WASR

laughing_horse1.jpg

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Throw in that horse in the pic and your have yourself a deal. Wait...is s/he saddle broke? How about broke to drive? Will he stand for a farrier ok or do I need to put him in stocks?

well ya really need to put em down He's plain silly i was gonna throw him in for free, Darn horse bit the neighbors pit bull then fell into my pool. He's not much but he's free.

This thread is very therapeutic to indy k

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    well ya really need to put em down He's plain silly i was gonna throw him in for free, Darn horse bit the neighbors pit bull then fell into my pool. He's not much but he's free.

This thread is very therapeutic to indy k

I've broken dumber ones than that. You got a deal, friend :laugh:

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    shipment of this coming in next week!

358rp12.png

we could probably do a group buy ill gladly set it up. shoot i got over 100 posts just send me the money you can trust me :D

Top Bottom