• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    You lost me when you neglected to say "really nice..." or "getting harder to come by..."

Also, you screwed up by listing the WTS/WTT.
    Never list WTS 'cause then you are required to price your item.
    WTT: gives you all options and very little accountability. You can cruse for suckers bumping to top for days on end without ever having to devulge what has been offered behind closed doors in PM's...

This is the creepiest thing I have ever heard an old man utter in my life.

283797213988880443_FCVGt0oy_b.jpg

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    :rockwoot:

I have 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 since i valued this at around 500.00$ I will give you my ammo +50$ for it.

Does it come with an opener?

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    well everyone sry to say i sold this out from under you guys to my wife guess were gonna have pork steaks cooked in it for dinner tonite!:rockwoot: i just didnt see what i was looking for maybe next time i will list the elusive cream of broccoli!!! i should be able to retire after that.

thanks for all the interest:patriot:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have some old Diet Pepsi cans, some used coffee filters, a chunk of styrofoam, a couple of empty toilet paper rolls, and some little bottles of shampoo that I stole from the Ramada. I'm pretty sure these were all very useful items to MacGyver at some point so you're getting the better deal to be sure. If you would throw in some plain white rice and a rubber chicken I would be happy to initiate a trade.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    well everyone sry to say i sold this out from under you guys to my wife guess were gonna have pork steaks cooked in it for dinner tonite!:rockwoot: i just didnt see what i was looking for maybe next time i will list the elusive cream of broccoli!!! i should be able to retire after that.

thanks for all the interest:patriot:

But...but...you sold it before you saw my incredible offer!!! I'm gonna go start a new thread and whine about it

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    crap were already cooking the dinner but i do have half of ham and bean soup.... the beans id trade for that stuff maybe we should meet now scince im new meet me in a dark alley even though were just trading bring alot of money theres a chance im just not gonna show up or ill show up with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire and steal it all muhahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahaha

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    crap were already cooking the dinner but i do have half of ham and bean soup.... the beans id trade for that stuff maybe we should meet now scince im new meet me in a dark alley even though were just trading bring alot of money theres a chance im just not gonna show up or ill show up with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire and steal it all muhahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahaha

That's ok. I have a gun :laugh:

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    well so far the moderator gods have been nice to me and just moved my thread instead of infracting me, but if its an infraction you desire i could get one and trade it to you for the right price.....:rockwoot:

maybe some oyster crackers

Top Bottom