Attempted Suicide at BHN, this one was preventable!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Attempted Suicide at BHN, this one was preventable! _ update

Update:

previously.....

Say a prayer for a student that could not take being bullied at Bloomington North HS. The Bully, an evil 15 year old girl, who is the daughter of a parent involved with law enforcement felt untouchable.

Last year as a Middle School student, her parent used her pull to keep her out of serious bully troubles. However, the School got sick of her crap and her mom pulled her before she got expelled.

Fast forward to this year. New school, limited knowledge of the crap she pulled last year and she wasted no time starting up again. With the warm weather she had to pick on a shy girl and and last night was the breaking point.

The shy girl broke down and hung herself. She is in critical condition up in Indy and it does not look good. Say a prayer for her and her family.

The bully had to be removed from school today, because the kids that tried to protect the shy girl where moving towards an other solution. I'm not sure what the school had done to protect the shy girl, but I can tell you the evil girl was investigated last year by the Indiana State Police because of the mother's job and local conflict of interest.

I am upset, my daughter is upset and I hope the evil girl gets charged.:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Say a prayer for a student that could not take being bullied at Bloomington North HS. The Bully, an evil 15 year old girl, who is the daughter of a parent involved with law enforcement felt untouchable.

Last year as a Middle School student, her parent used her pull to keep her out of serious bully troubles. However, the School got sick of her crap and her mom pulled her before she got expelled.

Fast forward to this year. New school, limited knowledge of the crap she pulled last year and she wasted no time starting up again. With the warm weather she had to pick on a shy girl and and last night was the breaking point.

The shy girl broke down and hung herself. She is in critical condition up in Indy and it does not look good. Say a prayer for her and her family.

The bully had to be removed from school today, because the kids that tried to protect the shy girl where moving towards an other solution. I'm not sure what the school had done to protect the shy girl, but I can tell you the evil girl was investigated last year by the Indiana State Police because of the mother's job and local conflict of interest.

I am upset, my daughter is upset and I hope the evil girl gets charged.:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Depending on the nature of the harrassment/bullying, she could run afoul of:

IC 35-42-1-2
    Causing suicide
    Sec. 2. A person who intentionally causes another human being, by force, duress, or deception, to commit suicide commits causing suicide, a Class B felony.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.2. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.26.

If this girl specifically encouraged the other to kill herself, which is not uncommon in severe bullying, it may be possible this statute applies.

I would not want to tempt the Monroe County Prosecutor's office on this; from what I've seen it seems like the sort of thing right up their alley. Of course it would likely be handled in Juvenile Court, but there could still be some stiff consequences.

Best,

Joe

Last edited:

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Depending on the nature of the harrassment/bullying, she could run afoul of:

If this girl specifically encouraged the other to kill herself, which is not uncommon in severe bullying, it may be possible this statute applies.

I would not want to tempt the Monroe County Prosecutor's office on this; from what I've seen it seems like the sort of thing right up their alley. Of course it would likely be handled in Juvenile Court, but there could still be some stiff consequences.

Best,

Joe

i never knew about that was in the IC

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Sounds like what my brother has done to me, but I just deal with it.I'm sending out a prayer to the family

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    From my understanding, she is being kept on life support until her organs are harvested for donation. She went to school here in Muncie before her mother moved their family to Bloomington.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    My son went to BHSN. I went to BHSS. So this kinda hits home to me. Best wishes and prayers to the family.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    My daughter and I talked about this on the way home tonight. Neither of us are shocked that the bully ( who sadly we know ) would push someone this hard. I have to stop posting since this is going to be a juvie issue. I pray her parents get her the help she needs, but also hope those involved with the law, do as they must.

MCCSC also is not going to be happy when they look back on the records and warning signs they had concerning this bully.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Sadly it looks like the bully tried to take her life last night or early this morning. I was informed that a team of staff were being made available for any students in need.

The more I learn of this event, I can't help but get more angry.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    How about we stop calling children evil, and start talking to their parents? Unfortunate that the child who was bullied didn't have parents who were more aware of the situation as well. To me, it's about bad parenting all around.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    W. T. H.
    ...is wrong with people? This is a prime example of how our education system has gone straight to the :poop:-er. Politics and Image have kept the administrators powerless to truly be in charge of their school. Can't kick kid A out who's bad, but you gotta kick kid B out because they drew pictures of guns in their notebook :noob:

Parents, go home and hug your kids today. I know I will.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    How about we stop calling children evil, and start talking to their parents? Unfortunate that the child who was bullied didn't have parents who were more aware of the situation as well. To me, it's about bad parenting all around.

I do agree, but this bully is no longer a child. Without going into details, she is an F5 tornado! You are spot on about the parents! That is all I can say about them.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Sadly it looks like the bully tried to take her life last night or early this morning. I was informed that a team of staff were being made available for any students in need.

The more I learn of this event, I can't help but get more angry.

Unsuccessfully? Just a ploy to get off scott free. "Oh I'm so distraught about her killing myself that I'm going to do it to myself too! Oh, it didn't work but I obviously must be crazy if I tried it so I really didn't do anything wrong did I?"

Top Bottom