• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I had a visit from CPS today on allegations of child neglect. I've taken the proper steps to have after school care for my son. Instead, he chooses to go to his mothers house and stay until I get off work. Out of vengance, she calls CPS with false accusations of neglect of him being locked out of the house with no place to go. Would this be considered false report?
    Who can I contact about this harassment?

Coincidently, there's a person at my job and his g-friend works for CPS. Not saying this is her but considering the past frequent coincidences, it sure is strange.
    These people are relentless in their pursuit to destroy a persons life.

Anyone new to the story can read here first:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/172143-anyone_have_this_much_trouble.html

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I read the other thread earlier this week. What makes you think your co-worker's girl is involved? You had stated that your wife did it to give you crap. I'm confused.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I read the other thread earlier this week. What makes you think your co-worker's girl is involved? You had stated that your wife did it to give you crap. I'm confused.
    I stated "I'm not saying it's her", just another one of those strange coincidences.
    It's an ex girlfriend that lives with the ex husband. I find it hard to believe that someone that is on house arrest, doesn't pay child support, rarely visits or calls their son, would call cps. But then again, people do some crazy things.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I stated "I'm not saying it's her", just another one of those strange coincidences.
    It's an ex girlfriend that lives with the ex husband. I find it hard to believe that someone that is on house arrest, doesn't pay child support, rarely visits or calls their son, would call cps. But then again, people do some crazy things.

Haha, I was saying that you said it was your son's mother that called.. then brought up the co-worker. That's what confused me. I didn't realize you were ONLY stating it for coincidence.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    The allegation of neglect is completely false. I'm trying to be a responsible parent. I found after school care for my son, but he chooses to take the bus to her house after school and then she calls cps.:scratch::nuts:
    I'm trying to figure out the neglect part of this.
    I'm letting cps take him.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    The allegation of neglect is completely false. I'm trying to be a responsible parent. I found after school care for my son, but he chooses to take the bus to her house after school and then she calls cps.:scratch::nuts:
    I'm trying to figure out the neglect part of this.
    I'm letting cps take him.
    Based on your previous post, that's the best thing to do. I would also change the locks and get an alarm system. From what you said he seems to be exhibiting sociopathic tendancies.:(

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Based on your previous post, that's the best thing to do. I would also change the locks and get an alarm system. From what you said he seems to be exhibiting sociopathic tendancies.:(
    Yeah, it really breaks my heart to do this. I really have no choice. It's pretty much being forced on me to do so via family members.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    It's child endangerment and recklessness on the mothers part to even consider calling cps and filing some bogus report. It's being used as a tool for nothing more than harassment.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    Yeah, it really breaks my heart to do this. I really have no choice. It's pretty much being forced on me to do so via family members.

I'm sorry to hear about all this. It breaks my heart to hear stories of CPS taking kids out of homes where the parent has done nothing wrong. I don't know what I would do if CPS tried taking my children on false accusations.

If you don't mind me asking, how old is your son? Couldn't you force him to go to the after school child care person instead of to his mothers? Or would that cause more problems?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    If everyone else " thinks" you are terrible and the grass is so much greener on the other side let them live on the other side. And if you can afford it/want to petition to have your parental rights revoked so that they can't come back to you and tell you take him and make sure that you have it written in a way that you won't have to worry about pay child support again.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm sorry to hear about all this. It breaks my heart to hear stories of CPS taking kids out of homes where the parent has done nothing wrong. I don't know what I would do if CPS tried taking my children on false accusations.

If you don't mind me asking, how old is your son? Couldn't you force him to go to the after school child care person instead of to his mothers? Or would that cause more problems?

Read the thread that's linked in the OP. It's a pretty crappy situation.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO

He is 15. I made proper arrangements for after school care and he isn't following them. He's taking the city bus to his moms house. Then she calls cps. I work 2nd shift. I don't see a problem with him staying with her until 12am. Evidently, he's to much of a burden on her. I think they want the worst possible life for him as well as they do for me. Giving him up is the last thing I want to do. The forces of evil always get their way in spite of negative outcome.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    I read your other thread and I don't think putting him into an already broken system is going to help; in fact, I think it will just make matters worse. Someone commented about job corp, I think this is the best alternative. It seems as though he needs a military type environment to work some structure and discipline into him. I'm sure the separation of you and his mother has much to do with his attitude towards you. No matter what happens I wish you the best of luck with your son and the entire situation, and know that what you choose is YOUR choice and you are only trying to do what is best for him.

In other words, don't guilt yourself for the decision you ultimately make.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I read your other thread and I don't think putting him into an already broken system is going to help; in fact, I think it will just make matters worse. Someone commented about job corp, I think this is the best alternative. It seems as though he needs a military type environment to work some structure and discipline into him. I'm sure the separation of you and his mother has much to do with his attitude towards you. No matter what happens I wish you the best of luck with your son and the entire situation, and know that what you choose is YOUR choice and you are only trying to do what is best for him.

In other words, don't guilt yourself for the decision you ultimately make.
    To young for job corp.
    The state program has to be better than having it made living with dad.
    It's not my choice to give him up. It's his choice to straighten up and if any of his family truely cares, they will show some effort to help with this situation instead of sit back and rejoice in the destruction they help cause in the first place.
    From the words of mom, Quote: "You need to step up and be a man.":dunno: I've heard the same quote from others to. Eventually, they'll use their associated forces of evil to take your living quarters to.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I'm telling you folks, all this coincidental family political intervention bs started on the last full time job I had. This is when I took custody of my son. Not sure if it's a jealous employee, someone in the office related to an employee through marriage or someone there that pulled a card on me. The intimidation bs cards started there. I know it sounds strange, but these are the facts. Who ever started it, they made a big political mess out of it, and for a deliberate negative outcome. These people should be locked up for endangerment of the welfare of a child. At the time of employment there, someone actually sent a child of a cps employed mother to investigate my home. They are some sick mo fo's, and they think I have a problem.

Last edited:

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    OP, I am very sorry to hear this, but perhaps it is for the best. Like Westside said, if the grass looks so much greener on the other side, let them go find out. I think that you should think long and hard about actually forfeiting parental rights. It's one thing to say, and whole different thing to do. A good parent's love knows no end, and I have been following your problems for some time. I am sorry to say that I am unable to contribute being that I am not a father in any respects of the word. I know that when I was about his age, I acted in similar fashions, and that is a long and drawn out story involving picking myself off the floor several times. I am better for it. All in all, it's going to be a decision you will have to make, and he may or may not want you in his life later down the road. Even if you give up the "legal" parental rights, you will always be his father. I think you should give it some serious consideration, and if you do go that route, be prepared to possibly have him in your life later down the road if he want's it. Life is a crazy thing, and it takes everyone someplace different. My middle school vice principal once told me that he would be very surprised if I wasn't in jail by the time I was 21. I am currently a functioning member of society, who has a job, and has yet to be arrested. You just never know...

If I remember right I believe he is 15. The OP has made arrangements for after school, the child just doesn't go. He simply goes and does whatever he wants.

ETA: Have you ever considered sending him to talk to a counselor about whatever he wants?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Trick is, WHO could be charged for harassmant or false reporting? DCS keeps identities VERY secret. Good luck finding out who called and reported you. Without that, you have ZERO recourse.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Trick is, WHO could be charged for harassmant or false reporting? DCS keeps identities VERY secret. Good luck finding out who called and reported you. Without that, you have ZERO recourse.
    Maybe they should be looking at the caller/ s. Their relationship or interest in the child, how their frivilous molesting activity helps instead of making the situation worse for the child and caretaker by using the kid like a tool.
    The prosecuter won't play nice with em when it comes to endangering the welfare of a child all because someone wants to play stupid games. When one parent fully supports the kid on their own and the other does nothing but cause problems, thats child neglect and endangerment itself. They're knocking on the wrong door. This is a serious matter. It's no card game. Know what I mean? Cards!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    OP, I am very sorry to hear this, but perhaps it is for the best. Like Westside said, if the grass looks so much greener on the other side, let them go find out. I think that you should think long and hard about actually forfeiting parental rights. It's one thing to say, and whole different thing to do. A good parent's love knows no end, and I have been following your problems for some time. I am sorry to say that I am unable to contribute being that I am not a father in any respects of the word. I know that when I was about his age, I acted in similar fashions, and that is a long and drawn out story involving picking myself off the floor several times. I am better for it. All in all, it's going to be a decision you will have to make, and he may or may not want you in his life later down the road. Even if you give up the "legal" parental rights, you will always be his father. I think you should give it some serious consideration, and if you do go that route, be prepared to possibly have him in your life later down the road if he want's it. Life is a crazy thing, and it takes everyone someplace different. My middle school vice principal once told me that he would be very surprised if I wasn't in jail by the time I was 21. I am currently a functioning member of society, who has a job, and has yet to be arrested. You just never know...

If I remember right I believe he is 15. The OP has made arrangements for after school, the child just doesn't go. He simply goes and does whatever he wants.

ETA: Have you ever considered sending him to talk to a counselor about whatever he wants?
    Thanks for the input Mr. Stines. I think at this point and time, with my current job situation, I have no option but to turn him over to cps. I wish I could do more.
    Childcare is not financially feasable and is a battle if it's even mentioned. For the last 7 yrs., he has been in my custody (with the exception from Aug/2010 to May/2011) and we have lived on just one single income. Within that 7 yr. frame time, I have noticed there has been a conflict of interest with someone, in how I run my household.
    I have been the soul provider for him. No one else put groceries on my table, paid the rent, utilities, little league, cloths, insurance, gas, school, etc., etc. In the time he wasn't here (mentioned above), I paid cash every week to the 2 different households he stayed at to help assist in his care. This cps call is a crock of s*** and at 47yo, games of this nature, to childish and damaging to my son for me to play. I can live without it.
    This whole mess, from the beginning, is the result of someones political domestic intervention in a negative way, that put risks of seperation between my son and I. It's been fun for the perpotrator but rocky and very difficult at times for us.
    Someone has obviously not been happy with my dedication, efforts and stability for quite some time now. Hence, the need and within my legal right for home defense.
    Since I mentioned that, I recently discovered someone has been trying to break into the front door on my apartment. Could be peers but could also be an employees associates and could very well be anyone. Could also be it's the same shared thieving tactic that was used on us during my time at the previous employer.
    A thief can be certain your at work by calling his buddy thief at your place of employment. I'm not syaing this is what is going on at the present. In the past though, we've had some things stolen and a chain cut on a bicycle, in daylight, and at a time when employment was plentiful. There were more expensive bikes (other than our walmart kiddie bikes), on the bottom floor that could have easily been taken. It's petty stuff, but we didn't have extra money. Consider the surrounding circumstances and coincidences.
    On the subject of employment, this employer has an interest in my 2nd A right. They asked me if I owned guns. Their action towards me justifies the following statement:
    They would love the chance to disarm me of protection in my own home and imo, I believe they would use methodical ways to achieve it. Including theft. If I weren't the proud owner of self defense, it would be about something else. That always appears to be the case in my experience.
    Mr. Stines, the games have been the same for the last several years and even before ownership. This to me, seems to be only a continuance of past experiences. Owning a firearm, only highlights any excuse or attempt to steal from or disarm a perfectly safe responsible and sane man that's looking out for the well being of his family. They have no interest in people who threaten others, but scrutinize the person who chooses to protect against the threat.
    I like the work okay, but it is a truely very strange environment and has taken some time to adapt to a peoples agenda and action that appear odd and unclear. Some of the folks are okay, others, they seem to be of same character/ entities of past employees. None of this relates anything close to paranoid. I'm just a cautious person and show little trust in anyone. I'm not the power tripping showboater type, out to impress the ladies and gents. It's much more comfortable to be alone, than in bad company. That's just me though.
    Have a good day Sir.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Forgive me, I'm missing something.

You're discussing two separate issues here. One, you're having difficulties with your son, his behavior, and the boy's mother that doesn't help provide for him and could possibly be influencing him by poisoning him against you. She possibly called CPS because her son, who she doesn't support, shows up at her house instead of going to the location you designate?

Now, you're saying that your place of employment is an issue because your co-workers have it out for you due to your owning (and discussing?) firearms? So someone from there is going to call CPS because you have firearms? And they're doing this because they're panty-waisted nanny staters?

And finally, you're going to hand over custody of your son because you're afraid of what other people think of you and your parenting because your son has a behavior issue that needs to be addressed? Are you afraid of hurting him? Are you doing anything that would make CPS take him from you if you weren't just going to hand him over?

CPS are not your friends. They are a cannon trying to kill a mosquito, especially in a situation like this.

Your son and his issues need adjustment. You and your concern over what others think need adjustment.

Don't take this as insulting. I'm just hoping that you'll see that there are other options.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom