Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well I finally joined "da club" and got my first negative rep! :rolleyes:

Rep # 4,498 is a little RED box!
    I'm not going to post what it was about just yet as I have PMed the person to try and see his/her reason for it.

I will say that I find it ironic what the poster's comment was considering who I am. :n00b:
    **EDIT**
    See this (further in thread) for the comment "who I am" before you jump to conclusions.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/124649-1st_neg_rep-3.html#post1527413
    **END EDIT**

Sry to keep ya in suspect but what to give the poster a chance to explain him/herself and it's not nice to air dirty laundery anyways. Just feel like ranting to my fellow INGOers. Proper net etiqute would have been to PM the person, if you did not like the answer or if your "assumption" was correct then NEGATIVE REP them. Instead this person justed fired away based on a set of assumptions they made. :faint:

Last edited:

Miner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Could be your intent was mixed by your text. I had a case of the red rear on my second or third post last week. I think I may have misunderstood his intent. I didn't reply just moved away from the topic and the person.

I agree PM would of been nice.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    who are you? ;)

I roll with it. part of sticking to what you believe in means that someone else will disagree. I dont mind the negative rep. Usualy if I get a negative rep from a comment with some umpf, then there are several possitives to make up for it.

Im friends with people who have negative repped me or I them. its nothing I take personal. nothing wrong with beating each other with verbal sticks in my opinion to get your point across.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Let me know if you want me to rep you or neg rep the other guy. I should be recharged later this evening.

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    I will say that I find it ironic what the poster's comment was considering who I am. :n00b:

Who are you????:dunno:

Top Bottom