Girl and her little brother attacked in Indy. (Brookside park)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Originally posted here: https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/2z3sft/a_girl_and_her_little_brother_were_attacked_in_a/
    Re-posted in the Indianapolis sub-reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/indianapol...is_happened_in_indy_ridiculous_xpost_rvideos/

Hopefully it will make the news and the attacker is found (4Chan claims to have already found her and the info is also in the Liveleak comments...) and prosecuted.

"Racially motivated as stated both in the video and by the use of the hashtag #mikebrown"
    "Original video was uploaded to social media with a #mikebrown hashtag"
    "Apparently it happened because the victim was white and in a "black" park."

-_-

It's warming up and I guess so is the random violence. Wonder if we'll see more random crap like this just like the knock-out game.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Violence against white people is not only condoned but encouraged in this country. That's not racism though. South Africa here we come.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Violence against white people is not only condoned but encouraged in this country. That's not racism though. South Africa here we come.

I'm sure it's been discussed already here but "white girl bleed a lot" is a book dealing with this very topic.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Brookside Park? Wow, I walk through there at least once a week and live right around the corner. I've already seen two loitering groups of teenage hood trash spending their saturdays in the park drinking, fighting, and throwing their trash all over the place. The imbeciles that do this **** think it makes them look tough. One day they will catch a bullet and the family will cry about what a good child they were.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Brookside Park? Wow, I walk through there at least once a week and live right around the corner. I've already seen two loitering groups of teenage hood trash spending their saturdays in the park drinking, fighting, and throwing their trash all over the place. The imbeciles that do this **** think it makes them look tough. One day they will catch a bullet and the family will cry about what a good child they were.

They are the domestic terrorist cowards that only prey on the weak. They go after weak targets of opportunity.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    All those people around watching, laughing, filming are just kids?

It's a shame if one of them is an adult and did nothing because it wasn't their kids being attacked.
    Not that it's not a shame even if they are teens and just watching.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well crap, I played the disc golf there a few times.
    There's another place I have to avoid because of the lawless element.

Why avoid the area?
    I'm pretty sure slapping that girl bully in the face would stop her from attacking you.

Top Bottom