• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    IANAL but did anyone else find it strange that shortly after the jury went into deliberations everyone had to come back because they asked for a chronological listing of the submitted evidence. Am I wrong that this is a rather sophomoric way for the judges court to be run?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    IANAL but did anyone else find it strange that shortly after the jury went into deliberations everyone had to come back because they asked for a chronological listing of the submitted evidence. Am I wrong that this is a rather sophomoric way for the judges court to be run?

No, you are not wrong.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    trayvon.jpg

Black Racism Killed Trayvon ... - article - Bond Action

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You must know that to be a Trial by Jury, the Jury must be and shall be made up of the required number of members and those members must be peers of the Defendent. In this case. I think there could only be a slim to no chance that all 6 women are truely Zimmerman's peers.

To me, a peer is a person who has equal standing with another or others, as in rank, class, age and experience. It will be interesting to see how the 6 women stack up to this definition.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There has been some warnings issued as these threads address racial issues. My thoughts and comments are not about race but the reverse racism that has come to rule our lives. I spend a bit of time with those of the ethnicity's we have mentioned in this and the other "Z" V "T" threads and have come to understand that all races are suspicious of all other races for reasons to extensive to list.
    The lady in the pic is reaming that man for stating a fact. If he dropped the "N" word on here the world would jump dead up in his back side. He is just showing the fact that we are not the only racist culture in america. A double standard exists.
    I can not count or remember the number of times I have been called Cracker, Honky and worse by those of color when I am working around them. When asked for a square or a solid dollar and I refuse, the names come in an attempt to scare or humiliate me into giving up my hard earned money. Never works.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    There has been some warnings issued as these threads address racial issues. My thoughts and comments are not about race but the reverse racism that has come to rule our lives. I spend a bit of time with those of the ethnicity's we have mentioned in this and the other "Z" V "T" threads and have come to understand that all races are suspicious of all other races for reasons to extensive to list.
    The lady in the pic is reaming that man for stating a fact. If he dropped the "N" word on here the world would jump dead up in his back side. He is just showing the fact that we are not the only racist culture in america. A double standard exists.
    I can not count or remember the number of times I have been called Cracker, Honky and worse by those of color when I am working around them. When asked for a square or a solid dollar and I refuse, the names come in an attempt to scare or humiliate me into giving up my hard earned money. Never works.

I hate the term "reverse racism." It's racism. There's nothing reverse about it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So the judge brought the lawyers back into court to address a jury request?

Horrible! She's in on a conspiracy! That never happens! The fix is in. She's an idiot!

Oh wait....I forgot that's happened in 80+% of my trials.

:rolleyes:

IAAL.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

No, there is a reason for this:

1. These requests/jury questions have to be on the record.

2. These requests/jury questions have to be heard with both sides present.

3. I do not understand "sophomoric" but perhaps I am confused as to what you are getting at. This is due process.

How would you have it done???

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    What Churchmouse said, the crap comming out of MSNBC now is unbelievable. They should rename that show to MSBET, such one sided crap is beyond belief. No I take that back, MS N BC, is accurate.

Top Bottom