• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You do realized that by definition an acquittal is a failure to prove something so zero facts are technically required. In fact, most of the time acquittals are based in a large part upon facts being hard to come by...

Best,

Joe
    Yes I do realize that. Thus my phrasing of "facts as presented"

Edit: I guess it should be "evidence as presented"

Last edited:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Am I correctly understanding thaT you advocate shooting someone for raising a red flag with you by virtue of being in the same general area? You may recall that according to Martin, Zimmerman was 'creepy' by virtue of not being black. Does this sound like an acceptable reason for attacking someone? After all, most anyone can be dangerous, so why not simply shoot anyone who appears within eyesight?

Come on Dave! If a Creepy Ass Cracker was following you, wouldn't you shoot him?
    According to almost everyone on msnbc, Trayvon did nothing wrong, he was just trying to go home. I guess he was just taking a short-cut THROUGH George!?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Come on Dave! If a Creepy Ass Cracker was following you, wouldn't you shoot him?
    According to almost everyone on msnbc, Trayvon did nothing wrong, he was just trying to go home. I guess he was just taking a short-cut THROUGH George!?

According to the timeline based on the available evidence, T had 4 minutes to find his way home after Z lost sight of him. It doesn't seem that getting home was the foremost priority at the time.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Low blow? That's an under statement. Z was found "Not Guilty" but yet Obama calls this "Gun Violence"? Or if I don't kill someone I'm honoring T? Why should a doped up thug be honored anyways? Why does our president even need to comment on this one case? I don't recall him taking a personal interest publicly on TV of any other case.

He should be mourned as a life wasted, T was only was only a victim in the sense he was fed a steady diet of ignorance from his family and cultural surroundings. Honored? The thug life he chose is nothing to honor.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It appears that race is being pushed as a political issue for some reason. One would not think Obama has something to do with this. Would they?

Obama knows that this destraction has been good for him and he'll keep it going as long as he can. I hate it that a good man may have to face trial again for a crime he has been found in a Court of Law and Jury as being not guilty of that crime. I hate it more that this good man will be tried by Obama and his Crooks.

I guess Obama thinks Trayvon did not receive justice. Remember, Trayvon could be Obama's son because Obama himself confessed that the young man looks like his son. Was this a failure to disclose a prior marriage, or a lack of discretion resulting in pregnancy resulting in Trayvon. Just asking since Obama mentioned it.

I guess it is questioned if our Criminal Court System can provide Justice. I guess if this is allowed to happen, it will be the Federal Government's responsibility to hand out Justice since the State is unable or unwilling to do so.

If someway somehow this case goes from a State crime to a Federal crime and then heard by the U.S. Deptmartment of Justice, my faith in this Country as it now stands will be severely challenged.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Doubtful. You have a half-fast opinion and believe your 4th estate involvement makes you an expert.

If you have "evidence" that Z "stalked" Martin you should have told the prosecutors. Somehow in two weeks worth of trial they missed presenting that to the jury.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    You and I both know that a trial may or may not result in a righteous verdict.

I still believe that Zimmerman made the wrong choices that night and it resulted in someone's unnecessary death.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI

I still believe that Zimmerman made the wrong choices that night and it resulted in someone's unnecessary death.

Translation: No, I don't have any evidence that Z "stalked" Martin but it made me feel good to say it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Do you believe that maybe Martin made some choices that more directly resulted in his own death? Do you believe that during the time that Zimmerman had lost sight of Martin, that Martin had an opportunity to simply go home? There's a lot more evidence that supports that than not.

Who made the worst choice? Z's choice to get out and see where Martin went would not have cost anyone's life if Martin hadn't chosen to pound his head into the concrete.

After talking to some acquaintances who are distraught over the verdict, I can't help but think they still believe the baseless media narrative because the flavor of self-righteous, politically correct, racial favoritism is too delicious to accept any other narrative.

I won't pretend to know why you want to believe the baseless narrative. But I suspect that something is making it too delicious to give up.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    In any decision tree, there are a series of choices made, leading back to the initial decisions by either party.

Delicious? I think not. But, as a father, I find myself in favor of the boy rather than the man. Men should be judicious in their decision making, particularly when they are armed.

I'm done with this thread.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In any decision tree, there are a series of choices made, leading back to the initial decisions by either party.

Delicious? I think not. But, as a father, I find myself in favor of the boy rather than the man. Men should be judicious in their decision making, particularly when they are armed.

I'm done with this thread.

In this situation, as a father, husband, gun owner, LTCH holder, person, I find myself in favor of the most likely truth. Anything else is choosing favor based on not much more than brain chemistry rather than what's real.

Men SHOULD be judicious in their decision making, and especially when they're armed. But when considering the decision tree, which decision was the better indicator that things would end badly?

1. Choosing to get out of your truck to see where a suspicious person might have gone so you can report to the cops--knowing that they're on their way, or,
    2. Intentionally removing yourself from safety to directly, physically, confront some creepy ass cracka who you believe is following you?

Granted, comparatively, a 17 year old is more likely to make the most foolish decision, which he did. But Martin's decision was the most malicious and most directly impacting decision of all the decisions made by either of them.

Justice was served in this verdict. Now can the media, .orgs, and .gov please stop the race baiting.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Jamil, combine all that with Martin's history of violence, the fact he bragged about fighting to his friends, and was texting people attempting to illegally obtain a handgun and I am even more inclined to agree with the man who was attempting to clean up his neighborhood.

Top Bottom