• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't watch too many of the Sunday shows, much anymore. But I decided I'd watch this one because Rand Paul was to on it yesterday. Then when this segment with Zeke came on, it was almost comical the way he was trying to spin this. My wife, whom hardly gets into the weeds on political stuff had me to pause the playback of this show just so she could go on a 5 minute rant about the double speak---well, ok...outright lies this guy was trying to pass off.

For your enjoyment...

Blog: Zeke Emanuel: No, Obama didn't say you could keep your doctor (updated)

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive! It seems like they would be better at it because they get so much practice.

There will be a lot of people that don't care how much they lie.

Last edited:

Shibby575

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    NE IN
    He's right. Obama said," If you like your plan you can keep it. If you like your doctor you can keep it.", and something to the effect of, This will be better. This will be more affordable. Wierd, just like everything he has spouted... It's all true. It is called the Affordable Care Act. Duh we're all going to be better off, just as we have been with all other legislation this ass wipe has pushed through.

ratfortman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    I just wanna punch this guy in the face after hearing him talk. What do we expect from the brother of Rahm?

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I just wanna punch this guy in the face after hearing him talk. What do we expect from the brother of Rahm?
    I had a similar, visceral reaction to that douche (except I wanted to curb stomp his lying @ss). It's amazing how just the words of a dyed-in-the-wool creep like Zeke Emanuel can evoke such primal emotions from normally rational human beings.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength
    I'll bet ole Zeke is thinking more along the lines of "Arbeit Macht Frei" so us peons won't feel too put upon by having to work all of our lives to support the "non productive" Public Assistance Democrat voters among us.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They are an amazing group of people. They lie. They lie about their lies. Their friends in the MSM assure us the lies are just misunderstandings on our part, then call those pointing out the lies racists.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    They are an amazing group of people. They lie. They lie about their lies. Their friends in the MSM assure us the lies are just misunderstandings on our part, then call those pointing out the lies racists.

Welcome to the People's Republic of the united States!

Poster_Obama_Children_Guns_Parents.jpg

FORWARD!

Top Bottom