• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Stumbled upon this guy's youtube account while looking for stuff regarding guns, and well needless to say. I was shocked. I thought I would share to hear your opinions on what you think of this dude.:n00b:

Talk about Epic fail, there are so many things wrong with this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjHStVmpPQI[/ame]

This more or less seemed like a Mall Ninja vid. To me it was hilarious.:laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03JgFKk2flU"]YouTube - zombie killing loadout[/ame]

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    lol actually in both videos it is the same guy, but i agree i literally spit up some MT. Dew from laughing when i saw him ram his Tokarev into the floor. Also count how many times he swipes the girls behind him in the vid, it's pretty shocking to say the least. :eek:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That first video has to be a joke. It has to be. Who would mount a scope with scotch tape? The only reason I'm not convinced it's a joke is that there really are people that stupid out there.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Calling it a "quality Russian scope mount" probably wasn't far off the mark, either. :):

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Just look at the house in the first video.

I did laugh when he said to clear the room, knock them down, and teabag them.

LOL

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    Absolute tool, I like his 2nd video I would like to see him run in that getup as I was strafing his @ss with the AR, This for all parents out there is what happens when you drop your children! :n00b: and for goodness sake stop with the Zombies!! :laugh:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Both have got to be jokes, but are done irresponsibly. The kid is scary, having way too many guns available for the limited amount of knowledge he has. He is a poster child for why you should teach you kids about gun safety. If your kid ever ends up over at this moron's house, he will need to know how to handle himself or know enough to get out of dodge before this idiot shows how easy it is to load live ammo.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Stumbled upon this guy's youtube account while looking for stuff regarding guns, and well needless to say. I was shocked. I thought I would share to hear your opinions on what you think of this dude.:n00b:

Talk about Epic fail, there are so many things wrong with this video.

YouTube - tactical tokarev!

This more or less seemed like a Mall Ninja vid. To me it was hilarious.:laugh:

YouTube - zombie killing loadout

They act WAY to young in the mind to be handling the firearms...

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Both have got to be jokes, but are done irresponsibly. The kid is scary, having way too many guns available for the limited amount of knowledge he has. He is a poster child for why you should teach you kids about gun safety. If your kid ever ends up over at this moron's house, he will need to know how to handle himself or know enough to get out of dodge before this idiot shows how easy it is to load live ammo.

To:
    88E30M50

I agree, I did find it funny but it was reckless and irresponsible. I just looked at his page, viewed some of his other vids, and it shows that he claims to be a "gunsmith" and that he is very good with firearms, as he respects them and knows how to handle them safely.:rolleyes: But yeah, actions speak louder then words with this apparently.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    He will be on the local news pretty soon, hopefully after putting a round in himself instead of accidently putting one in one of the other people in the video. This is just plain stupid.... The reason I carry is to protect myself from idiots like this.

sig-sweet

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've seen zombies before.....I know zombies, I believe I was married to a zombie once, but that's a different story for another site.
    anywho......the first gun he had a hard time un-slinging........dead...... dead,dead,dead. it doesn't take a zombie anytime at all to start eating your brain, if you studder for a nano second, they're like a cat, POUNCE! on your head popping the cranium dome, and it's brains Du Jour. They would have ate him and then had all those weapons.........then all you would hear is...........'send more cops'. Been there......it ain't pretty

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    "A combat knife doesn't count as a melee weapon." Really? Seems to me that it would be more durable than a shovel and do more damage.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    "A combat knife doesn't count as a melee weapon." Really? Seems to me that it would be more durable than a shovel and do more damage.
    To a living person, yes, but not to a zombie. Zombies need head wounds, so a shovel is better for that than a knife.

I thought the videos where funny. Bad gun handling in the first one obviously. The second one actually made me laugh a few times.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I have this picture of him in my head of him trying to run for his life screaming like a little girl with 400 lb of crap on, then falling flat on his face and getting knocked out with his own gear, waking up just in time to see the Zombies starving because there is no brain for them to eat!!! :D

Last edited:

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    That first video has to be a joke. It has to be. Who would mount a scope with scotch tape? The only reason I'm not convinced it's a joke is that there really are people that stupid out there.
    Saw a guy at the range last fall who had his scope tied to the top of his rifle with an oily rag. they are out there.

Top Bottom